Jump to content

Oopie

Members
  • Posts

    5212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    41

Everything posted by Oopie

  1. OOOD's Free Range. I found even the best track on the album (with Ott) to be quite average...
  2. are you refunding my purchase then?
  3. Quirk has been inactive since 2002, busted! :posford:
  4. I wasn't aware you worked for consumer service of quirk?
  5. seems Pavel was just trying to hush-hush the whole deal about bad quirk quality after all. please give me the information to contact mark allen or tim healy and I'll send this disc back ASAP.
  6. travel to göteborg and you'll meet prio alea and x-scream (who I met, coolest guy)
  7. it's a storming track. put "radio" on top of your to-buy-list.
  8. I've met few finnish acts, great music, great persons
  9. I'm happy to see so many electromagnetic replies, that would be my choice too. I'm sure they had great tracks on wcooh and ttt albums but I don't remember which awwwh
  10. Trashish has something quite unique to it...
  11. If there ever was objective opinion, it's strydr's But there are few good artists here and there, what exactly are you looking for?
  12. what are you asking for the MOS cd? I might be interested. I'd prefer trade tho, if there's anything fancy on my tradelist.
  13. I really like these!
  14. Trying to "learn how to dance" is a pure act of ego wanting to gain status. Like been said, dancing to your own natural unique rhythm is the best. Take few beers if you feel shy otherwise
  15. hey amphiton, following the deepchord line of dubby techno beats... here's a gem not to be missed, take my word Scion - Arrange And Process Basic Channel Tracks http://www.discogs.com/release/43996
  16. the bitrate is low, 160kbs
  17. interesting idea, I would like to hear that mix for sure. twisted travellers - twisted travelling (banging straight forward acid tune) ololiuqui - rock'n'gargl perhaps something from Toi Doi (technologic-album) and acid lab (route 303-album)
  18. Etnica - Monkey Business Pleiadians - Pleiadians Etnica track for building up for over ten minutes before the final climax, genius. Pleiadians track for being a climax from start to finish.
  19. Duty behind me Duty before me Duty beneath me Duty above me Duty all around me! Lucky People Center - Sundance
  20. Sorry the cd came without any artwork, this is the only available pic that the seller on ebay had uploaded.
  21. promo of the "intergalactic" album.
  22. yeah for some reason I only have bad music on my trade list, sorry
  23. I'll give any 3 cds of my tradelist for Paradise Connection.
  24. Thanks! It might be my post was rudely shaped? But anyways, you weren't thinking again as you posted did you. The pointlessness of the topic could be easier to spot thru questions: will defining psytrance make it better? No. is it possible to give absolute terms to what a certain genre should sound like? No. As you cannot say anything absolute (other than that there's a bassline) all definitions are vague and therefore pointless.
×
×
  • Create New...