1. Your total collection number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc. from every music genre).
Around 1000+ vinyls and 200+ cd`s I really should update my discogs, but it`s such tedious work,
2. Your Psytrance & Psychill (all genres) number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc).
500-600 vinyls and around 100+ cd´s
3. Your total cd collection number (every music genre).
4. Your total cd Psytrance & Psychill (all genres) number.
5. First Psytrance or Psychill release you bought and when.
Slinky Wizard - Witch Juice EP, round 96-97, when I was released I guess, bought it from a Helsinki recordstore, Street beat.
6. Fav Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection.
Masaray - Time Traveller Of Trance.
7. Most important Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection and why.
Slinky Wizard - Witch Juice EP, since it`s the one that convinced me on the greatness of goa trance.
8. The most rare Psytrance or Psychill in your collection.
Dunno, I buy records to play. Maybe the Bliss Point sampler ep. Monetarily possibly the Prana debut album, or some of the compilations, Truth Of Communication, etc...
9. Albums/Compilations balance.
Around 70% of my stuff is 12" singles.
10. Do you support artists from your country. Do you buy their releases?
I buy finnish trance that I like, e.g I will get the new Texas Faggott album, but not the new Highpersonic Whomen.
Bonus question: Do you download Psy for free?
I download mixtapes, legal stuff like antiscarp & thixxndixx and songs that I already have on vinyl, because it`s a hassle to set up my stuff so that I can rip them.
Whew, what a chore to type all of that again