One that is playing without any player

Starkraver

So lets post about a track or tracks that are going on in your head without any external aid ;)

I am sure we all have some tunes buzzing in our head.

Let me start :

Its early morning/late night over here (3 a.m) I was through some economics related stuff and suddenly I hear her voice out of nowhere! I had stop what I was doing and think on it for a few min's to recall the track name :)

:o RiRi is officially invading psynews. :D

Never would have guessed this one..

youuoooouuuoo..

What can I say - I'm a simple man, with simple urges :P

Here's few more:

:D

BTW, those artist names - Calvin Harris, Duke Dumont, etc. - need to be made up (i.e. they're artist aliases) surely? They sound like names of gay hairdressers or fashion designers...

• Like 1

BTW, those artist names - Calvin Harris, Duke Dumont, etc. - need to be made up (i.e. they're artist aliases) surely? They sound like names of gay hairdressers or fashion designers...

Man, I was right - it's Adam Richard Wiles and Adam Dyment respectively!

Now I need to dig deeper which one is the hairdresser and which one is a fashion designer :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

These two songs by Toi Doi are stuck in my head especially the melody:

Toi Doi - Replicant

Toi Doi - Nuage D'encens

• Like 1

Yesterday while returning home I heard this singing practice session in a nearby temple. 50 odd little girls singing "saaa re gama.. Sasariri gama ma maa & so on" in perfect harmony. It was worth stopping and recording. Sad that shitty voice memo option in my phone couldn't capture the energetic entrancing singing but it's sure as hell been recorded in my brain, I can totally see it being used in darkpsy track or a forest track :D

• Like 1

One of the best thing about listening to instrumental music is the music doesn't get stuck in my head much, and I find it very easy to get music stuck in my head, so it keeps its freshness. Not quite like I'm listening to it for the first time but still 20 years on and I'm still in love with the same tracks :wub:

As I said it's really easy for me to get music stuck, from stuff that I have heard on the radio or in a shop, to things I haven't heard in 20+ years just popping in and setting up camp, sometimes for weeks.

A few weeks ago, out of the blue I got "I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key" stuck.

It doesn't even need to be a song. I got samples from a training CD stuck in my head. Some French guy with immaculate English saying he lost his report and has no back up. Wtf?

It doesn't even need to be a song. I got samples from a training CD stuck in my head. Some French guy with immaculate English saying he lost his report and has no back up. Wtf?

it doens't have to be a song at all. imagine having john cleese (from monty python's silly job interview) stuck in your head for days, saying "good night ringdingdingding" over and over again ;). it took a lot of effort to get rid of that…

it doens't have to be a song at all. imagine having john cleese (from monty python's

) stuck in your head for days, saying "good night ringdingdingding" over and over again ;). it took a lot of effort to get rid of that

Bwahahaha, misery loves company :D