Submoon Records new promotional emails

mars

Psynews and suntrip hacked ? :lol:

visit Submoon records FB page for more fun.

Anyways, all this aside, I really don't understand why anyone would remove their releases from Bandcamp and Kunaki and everywhere else. If you hate Goa so much. Forget about suntrip and Psynews. They shouldn't matter to you.

Also location = Gent, Belgium :lol:

This dude needs to friggin chill... Can someone tell me the story behind this? I have no idea whats going on

Btw Starkraver, he left a message for you too on fb :lol:

This dude needs to friggin chill... Can someone tell me the story behind this? I have no idea whats going on

Btw Starkraver, he left a message for you too on fb :lol:

You need to dig deep into Psynews archives. You should also know the different aliases and for the deleted bits you need to have db access. Then you'll see the full picture. :P

He is doing smart PR for his music and releases, whenever he got new music ready some-kind of these threads or topics pop up and people are checking his bandcamp/facebook/whatever pages. Each additional click means someone will check music, besides all ISIL/terrorist bullcrap he is into, at the moment. Even tho, funny he didn't mentioned moderate rebels aka. Al Nusra Front or even more moderate - Ashar Al Sham, I guess it will gain more clicks and exposure at FB, IS is so passe Felipe :P but good job, I hope you will start using hashtags on SubmoonFacebook page soon ;):D :*

I thought I had a lot of time on my hands. Does this guy ever stop changing his Facebook profile picture?

It's a shame his repressed homosexuality makes him lash out like a whiny little bitch :lol:

He is doing smart PR for his music and releases, whenever he got new music ready some-kind of these threads or topics pop up and people are checking his bandcamp/facebook/whatever pages. Each additional click means someone will check music, besides all ISIL/terrorist bullcrap he is into, at the moment. Even tho, funny he didn't mentioned moderate rebels aka. Al Nusra Front or even more moderate - Ashar Al Sham, I guess it will gain more clicks and exposure at FB, IS is so passe Felipe :P but good job, I hope you will start using hashtags on SubmoonFacebook page soon ;):D :*

Shut up, you are Nazi goa label! Shame on you :lol:

Anyone that subscribed after reading that unstable psychobabble on his bandcamp page should have expected trouble.

Now he will make new ones... :D

Good. I was looking forward to seeing his reply. I didn't expect him to close everything. Maybe I hit a nerve.

• 3 weeks later...