Last movie you saw?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from seeing Boy and the World.        

The whole romanticising primitive cultures thing annoys me and I think that James Cameron writes terrible dialogue and one-dimensional characters, so I expected to hate it. I enjoyed it more than I th

The fuck? Last night I saw Lego and tonight I'll watch the Raid 2 too!

Posted Images

Love and Monsters, great flick. Would work great as a TV-series if done properly and with a budget to match.

Yuck! The worst movie ever! The latest Indiana Jones, what a bunch of crap! :lol:

Spielberg has become so lazy these days, how embarassingly bad! Yikes, crystal skulls and aliens/UFO’s. You could be fooled to think it was a Psy Trance album description. 

5 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Yuck! The worst movie ever! The latest Indiana Jones, what a bunch of crap! :lol:

Spielberg has become so lazy these days, how embarassingly bad! Yikes, crystal skulls and aliens/UFO’s. You could be fooled to think it was a Psy Trance album description. 

But it is..

• Haha 1

13 Crystal Skulls ey, ..hm. ShivaJoerg recommended this Documentary on his facebook profile, so i smoked and watched.

It starts out bla-bla but then after 10 minutes or so it becomes Really interesting and well worth the watch / thought. 

Then way in, it goes from being super grounded to litterly becoming something ultra fantastic like the crystal skull UFO Indiana Jones phenanonom stuff.. . .. So yeah, watch it. Enjoy it's journey. 

_____

Btw i have a continues wild thought. What is inside the black kaaba box, is it a "let's call it a Indiana Jones UFO" ; ) ? 

Anyway, comment what you think of the main points of the documentary!! :D

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, psytones said:

13 Crystal Skulls ey, ..hm. ShivaJoerg recommended this Documentary on his facebook profile, so i smoked and watched.

It starts out bla-bla but then after 10 minutes or so it becomes Really interesting and well worth the watch / thought. 

Then way in, it goes from being super grounded to litterly becoming something ultra fantastic like the crystal skull UFO Indiana Jones phenanonom stuff.. . .. So yeah, watch it. Enjoy it's journey. 

_____

Btw i have a continues wild thought. What is inside the black kaaba box, is it a "let's call it a Indiana Jones UFO" ; ) ? 

Haha seems funny, but I think I need something heavier than just some smoke if I’m gonna watch that lol. DMT perhaps? :P but the DMT trips is too short, so maybe shroomies. :wacko:

15 hours ago, psytones said:

_____

Kanye West approves of this post

And it's serious, not funny. :o

• Haha 1