Shall I stop posting?

radi6404

Why not?

No, you are an admin, and I would like to know why you want to know who my earlier user was, as I really cant see how that is important or even interesting.

And since you indeed are an admin, of course I wonder why such a question is raised.

No, you are an admin, and I would like to know why you want to know who my earlier user was, as I really cant see how that is important or even interesting.

Well initially I asked so that I could offer to merge your accounts. But I'd be lying if I said your reticence wasn't making me a little suspicious...

Well initially I asked so that I could offer to merge your accounts. But I'd be lying if I said your reticence wasn't making me a little suspicious...

Hehe, No, there is no reason to get suspicious, it was just ME getting suspicious why an admin asked such question.:P

Uh? Can't admins trace back users by IP?

IP addresses change over time, even if a user stays in the same place. And the forum's search function is broken anyway.

Hehe, No, there is no reason to get suspicious, it was just ME getting suspicious why an admin asked such question. :P

So why are you so reluctant to answer it?

So why are you so reluctant to answer it?

Perhaps there is a reason for me to have a new user, I just dont want to be affiliated with my old user, its nothing more advanced than that.

The only reason I even said it to begin with was to explain the post in the thread, that Ive actually been here for a long time.

Could we drop this now please?

There are any number of reasons why someone wants to abandon an old user and create a new later.

Perhaps there is a reason for me to have a new user, I just dont want to be affiliated with my old user, its nothing more advanced than that.

The only reason I even said it to begin with was to explain the post in the thread, that Ive actually been here for a long time.

Could we drop this now please?

There are any number of reasons why someone wants to abandon an old user and create a new later.

I think this is a formerly banned member and Rotwang should ban him immediately.

I'm also going to ask the Pope to excommunicate him.

I think this is a formerly banned member and Rotwang should ban him immediately.

What? Are we ultra-radicals now? I think=it must be true=it's true=verdict is out. The Witches if Salem, no less.

could you let me have my new user in peace, please?

leave me alone dammit. and no, it wasnt a banned user.

Thanks guys :D

I promise I will never speak hate of such legends!

However I must say Amen is a very underrated album by AP - most people consider it their worst - but in fact its their third best. (Please dont shoot me)

and blenn, what can i say, a legend who turned into a child at old age :D JUST like space tribe and talamasca :D

they keep thinking they should make music but it was time to retire a long time ago :P

So, I am back today and with time a lot of road videos will be posted that I recorded from new extremlz well looking awesome roads, also lots of mountain pictures I took since I am here.I was at different places and great mountain sites.

I have been online a few times at my cousin, we get along very well and she let me use their laptop to check fayebook and other sites, if I wanted i could have posted from there. I have used seen a pretty bad phone which really was bad for my eyes, the Iphone 5. I have never seen a phone with such a dark and hurting display than that phone and it really hurt my eyes. In my opinion apple is a crap brand anyway, they sell cheap stuff or shite for a lot of money. The old Iphones have been bad and the Ipods aswelll, users complained about poor sound quality which is absolutely true when I heart Ipod.

So, I am back today and with time a lot of road videos will be posted that I recorded from new extremlz well looking awesome roads, also lots of mountain pictures I took since I am here.I was at different places and great mountain sites.

I have been online a few times at my cousin, we get along very well and she let me use their laptop to check fayebook and other sites, if I wanted i could have posted from there. I have used seen a pretty bad phone which really was bad for my eyes, the Iphone 5. I have never seen a phone with such a dark and hurting display than that phone and it really hurt my eyes. In my opinion apple is a crap brand anyway, they sell cheap stuff or shite for a lot of money. The old Iphones have been bad and the Ipods aswelll, users complained about poor sound quality which is absolutely true when I heart Ipod.

:wub: Missed you, man. No-one can make such a smooth transition from Bulgarian roads to Apple bashing. Well done!