What are you thinking when you dance?

Guest D N H

If I'm home with music, I typically wish I was hearing it live since I'll choose a cd to play that I find f*ckin dope! I also wish I could share that moment with certain friends. that's basically it for that scenario.

While at a party, If people see me dancing as hard as I do enjoying myself, I wish they would join in so the whole place would be mad. Or that people come up to me after and we talk our psychedelic trance histories. that is always fun ^_^

Thats a very good question , because im not really thinking just doing what the music makes me do. at the most im thinking i should not bump into someone or something else.

Generally its like i am surfing some kind of wave of clarity.. Thinking nothing at all. Following the music with my mind whatever melody/layer I am latched onto..

In London recently though I've been thinking...Jesus fk all this full on sounds the same...And dreaming of hearing some melodies sometime sooooon! :)

Thats a very good question , because im not really thinking just doing what the music makes me do. at the most im thinking i should not bump into someone or something else.

for the most part that is me as well. very aware of my surroundings and moving around people or out of their way. Im always trying to mimic the song with movements. I just feel thats what I must do. Its the music moving me.

Guest D N H

''Damn, I don't know how to dance''

Im always trying to mimic the song with movements. I just feel thats what I must do. Its the music moving me.

autopilot

Am I getting old? Do they notice I maybe a bit older? Am I the freak now? No, they are! I am just going to keep "dancing" (not that they dance any better ... ) and pretend they are not here ...at least until this great song flows over in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother great song ..... that's just great, now I have to keep on doing what I am doing but in a slightly different manner, not? After all, it is another song, isnt' it? Oh well .... .... think by now I've already exposed my cover so what the .... keep on dancing ...... :posford:

Guest D N H

Am I getting old? Do they notice I maybe a bit older? Am I the freak now? No, they are! I am just going to keep "dancing" (not that they dance any better ... ) and pretend they are not here ...at least until this great song flows over in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother great song ..... that's just great, now I have to keep on doing what I am doing but in a slightly different manner, not? After all, it is another song, isnt' it? Oh well .... .... think by now I've already exposed my cover so what the .... keep on dancing ...... :posford:

obama-cnn-dance.gif

Oh, look at that dude how he got wasted lol (i wounder what would happen if he tried my rakia)

Ummm am i gonna have enough of rakia for this evening?

Please, no, no wasted dude, don't come ask for some rakia, it's bad for you

*Shit*

This party could be better with more girls around here

Girls will come soon i'm sure, so i'll keep my killarggh moves for later

Fuck this shit, let's dance, girls won't come anyways
Wasted dude got his wasted dude friend, great.
JUST DON'T....

*Shiiiiiiit*
Maybe I could change position, even I don't like to be near PA system
Feels good now, wasted dudes are far far away. Still my eardrums won't be happy tommorrow morning
It's perfect time to do a mosh combo, right foot in front, keep left behind, now make a chopper moves with hands....yeeeah, my arms are spinning, no one is doing this killarrrgh dance haha.
What was for dinner, my stomach doesnt feel well...probably because of this DJ and his music. He aint gonna get any holy water from me.
Time to go home, even the wasted duo is already in bed, or somewhere outside, tripping...hehe. This was good party afterall :D