Real goa trance that doesn't sound too serious (Alienated-Free return)

Manuser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EXpsv869K4

So you see, i always liked this track a lot, clearly the guy had fun producing it, it doesn't sound too serious like a lof of goa trance.

Any recommandation of this kind of "non serious" goa trance ? Probably a few Koxbox tracks like Fuel on? Anything else ?

(I just precise, I don't like Suomi at all, and i dislike too fast stuff as well)

Thanx :)

PS : this one too, awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLeaBeOe4_k

Reflecta: yeah great! exactly the kind of psy i'm looking for

Shaolin wooden men: nice but a little too noisy for my taste

Mono substance (Tim Schuldt): yeah awesome track, know this one already! Same for the Chi-AD track.

Interlect 3000 : not too much my cup of tea but decent track

thnx for the suggestions :)

Yeah Joy is a great track, a bit more "conventional" though what i like about the first too tracks i posted, is the non conventional sound and structure

India Spirit , a bit different, more on the Nitzhonot side, I like this track too

Hey man, you might like some Union Jack Stuff, Red hearing and vicious cicles are a bit outside the sphere of goa but fit the description, a bit more funny and not so serious goa trance.

which specific track ?

i just realised, the track i posted above "ROTATUM "phaze din", is from OOOD, a very underrated track IMO

One of those side projects is really an awesome track!

Whonic - Insight

I'm putting my money on it.. THIS IS PSYGONE! well, same guy. does anyone have the release to see if it lists the artist name? thats for sure him. I looked it up when my ears were going all Lassie on me and it would make sense.. the release is on Hypnotic records which Psygone had a deal with and his tracks appeared there. On into the rabbit hole further and I forgot he has a website AND released new tracks in 2008! my how the years went by on that one ;p I remember waiting for them haha! I will give a listen and purchase all I can from him. He is the biggest reason I'm into goa/psy by accident for 11+ years now.

I love Pete Martin's sound and style.

Dark, funky and playful.

omg, yes! thank you! I would inject Slide into my veins if I could ;OO Play UX - Ultimate Experience album and its crazy how much of Pete Martin's sound permeates into that album as well.

ALSO! Something about the 'Alien Hitman' track reminded me of Cyndonia which caused me to look them up on Discogs and find this funny photo ;p

A-917-1329420218.jpeg

Now you said Slide, i remembered of track 2274

definately awesome track and definately one of the funkiest. I was going to suggest Green Nuns- Klunk but up above Manuser says they are familiar with the artist.

awesome!

i never heard the album, i should definitely check it out.

WHAAAAAAT! I hope you put that album on repeat!

One of those side projects is really an awesome track!

killer track you just introduced me to. thanks! a part of it reminds me of the Green Nuns

I got so excited I forgot to post my suggestion. lets go all the way back to '94 with some old Johann Bley. I first heard this for the other day actually and been addicted. this track changes so much. many varying feelings and energies. this is from the re-release in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg8NMz0rRDE

You should check out The infinity project - Oscilator and Squidgy Atomica, those two tracks are so happy and positive, yet emotional and sweet like a beautiful girl, they are not serious at all to me but very happy and very geniune.

• 2 weeks later...

Playful Goa is where it's at, maaan. :)

Try Spirit Level, Space Dimension, Squid/Cephalopod, Streamer, Outer Active, Denshi-Danshi, Joking Sphinx, Cwithe, Polyploid, Psy Phy 6, Ololiuqui, Blacklight, Drop & Dash, 33rd Rate Revolutionaries, Blue Food, Chamar, Psyko Disko, Brainman, most releases on Aquatec...

Old Synchro (first album and everything prior) is great fun too.

Most of these fall on the acidic side but it sounds like you're not averse to a bit of 303 action. If you want a sample you can listen to some of my favorite fun Goa in my Global Goa Party 2 mix.