Nervasystem is back

Imba

Few hours ago he made page and annouced:

Hi Folks.
I am back in the hot seat and writing new Nervasystem material. The new album should hit the airwaves sometime late in 2013. I have some sumptuous sounds and frequential delights for your pleasure and enjoyment, but until that time arrives please check out the sounds on the bandcamp link here or go straight to http://nervasystem.bandcamp.com/
Love & Lashings of Frequency....
Drezz x

I hope for old style!

Page link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nervasystem/345206982250187

• 1 year later...
Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

I can update those news with that no he is not back. Actually he pulled the pluck to the psytrance scene a month or so back (also closing his Facebook page). As far as I was told he do not want to part of the psytrance scene any longer.

Guest antic

I can update those news with that no he is not back. Actually he pulled the pluck to the psytrance scene a month or so back (also closing his Facebook page). As far as I was told he do not want to part of the psytrance scene any longer.

Why? His Time Travel album is one of the highlights of 2013 for me... :(

Could be because the kickstarter project failed miserably? It was unfortunate, but not surprising at all. Even the Etnica Live In Athens LP didn't meet the goal. I think he was grasping too far.

Oh well, I'm glad Time Travel happened.

btw where is your gif from?

From the movie Pain & Gain. Michael Bay might make dumb movies but his cinematography is fantastical. This one moment was so utterly random and beautiful at the same time I went great lengths to gif it.

I had a few conversations online with Drezz after his live set in Belgium on New Year's. Last time I spoke to him was in March or April. He kept telling me that he wanted to be booked as many times as possible, that he really wanted to let the people hear his new music. It would surprise me that he has totally lost his will to play shortly after that? His New Year's set was GREAT! Old stuff, new stuff, all played in a thought out way, what a trance experience!

I wrote a review of his Time Travel release (his best release since his comeback imo): http://www.discogs.com/Nervasystem-Time-Travel/master/636383 ;)

From the movie Pain & Gain. Michael Bay might make dumb movies but his cinematography is fantastical. This one moment was so utterly random and beautiful at the same time I went great lengths to gif it.

Thanks, I was also wondering where it was from.