Paul Oakenfold vs Infected Mushroom - I'm Alive

Lemmiwinks

It's nice regular trance. Not mindblowing or totaly new but that's actually a tune I would buy on vinyl (haven't bought any trance vinyls in ages).

I don't know why are you guys still starting topics about something that got nothing to do with ''General Psytrance''. OK I know that Paul and Infected dudes were involved into this scene ages ago but can we move on now. There is superb subforum for this kind of stuff - ''Other Electronica''. I'm not saying that this tune is good or bad, it's just not my cup of tea and when I saw topic here in general psytrance I expected to hear actually some psytrance. And yeah, this kind of topics just are great foundation for flame and offtopic, just remember Protoculture topic few months ago.

If you thing that's bad just wait till you hear the orginal.

[media='']http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8L_BqaPllw[/media]

Duvdev, dear friend, you need to SHUT UP!

Who told this guy he has a nice voice? :lol:

hmm you're right, the remix is crap but it is still 1000 times better than the original lol

I don't know why are you guys still starting topics about something that got nothing to do with ''General Psytrance''. OK I know that Paul and Infected dudes were involved into this scene ages ago but can we move on now. There is superb subforum for this kind of stuff - ''Other Electronica''. I'm not saying that this tune is good or bad, it's just not my cup of tea and when I saw topic here in general psytrance I expected to hear actually some psytrance. And yeah, this kind of topics just are great foundation for flame and offtopic, just remember Protoculture topic few months ago.

well the topic shows the decay of what used to be psytrance gods so IMO it has its place in the psytrance section. I'm sure a LOT of oldschoolers like to know what new projects these guys have even if they know it will be dissapointing :)

well the topic shows the decay of what used to be psytrance gods so IMO it has its place in the psytrance section. I'm sure a LOT of oldschoolers like to know what new projects these guys have even if they know it will be dissapointing :)

Well, everbody and their pets know IM are not making psytrance anymore. And I wouldn't call that decay since to me it's a little silly to rate different music styles like that, it's taste in the end. On the other hand I would also not call IM or any other artist god(s). Classical Mushroom is amon my all-time favourites but still, putting artists on a pedestal and then in the trash is imho pointless.

• 4 weeks later...