What are you doing right now?

Insejn

LSD-25. The sound is just amazing, Really 3D or whatever I can say, the sound is crystal, bass present and impressive. Everything is best with High Definition 25 the 2nd and lighter version. Only complaint is that after a couple of hours, the pressure on the ear starts to hurt. Which forces one to take a break from then. And after a few minutes, back on the ear and feel the orgasmic vibration of the Sennheiser HD 25-II. I have no clue about the Amperion your asking. A seling point on the 25 is that if something breaks, all parts arer replaceable. I have never had to change anything, many years after first buy. Just comforting to know.

lol no theme park. Butit does have afully functioning lift. We figured it's in a very nice area which my wife inherited ahalf done house from her father when he passed away in an accident. We figured we might as well spend the cash and make it our dream home, also when we are retiring it will easily fund our retirement when we sell it. We can then sell it and live in a nice apartment/granny flat and afford good nurses to take care of our adult diapers :)

What am I doing? Recovering from last nights awesomeness with Manmademan and Eat Static at a very intimate gig in Hebden Bridge. Was great to spend time with Sonya&Paul and Shira&Merv ...I am now comsidering a stroll to my local pub for a Port and Cheese evening...or maybe a little party in the town.. :)

Lying in bed with a really sore back after packing to move all Saturday. It's Sunday morning & I just need to wait for the chemist to open so I can get some pain killers. It's just muscle so should go after a few days but sucks for now. Listening to Balance 019 mixed by Henry Saiz on my 'phones.

Wondering what on earth has just happened...ill find out eventually i suppose!

Police turned up and arrested my daughter and her boyfriend..!!

Shit, sorry to hear that. Let us know when you find out more.

Shes just been released without charge....if she is gonna date bad lads..................*sighs*

What am I doing? Recovering from last nights awesomeness with Manmademan and Eat Static at a very intimate gig in Hebden Bridge. Was great to spend time with Sonya&Paul and Shira&Merv ...I am now comsidering a stroll to my local pub for a Port and Cheese evening...or maybe a little party in the town.. :)

I am jelly