Give me your darkest darkpsy

ziptnf

There are many darkpsy threads, and many "craziest track" threads, but now you've reached the point of no return. You are limited to only ONE darkpsy track (terrorcore/psycore is okay too) to post here that completely trumps any darkpsy track you have ever heard. And I mean dark. The one track that pops in your head when you think of the absolute limit of darkness. Thumping, full-power, otherworld darkpsy that boggles the mind and imagination. I've recommended this track before, but still haven't found a competitor.

Give me your best shot.

Impaktronet - Modulation

http://www.mrtzcmp3.net/Listen?a=89606755059&b=PhADs1&c=1acd70b4f363&artist=Impaktronet&song=Modulation

The Last track from Derango album (Tumult)-We're all mad here (Remix) is the Darkest Track ever

Although some of you guys might say this is typical forest.....

If I would have to show a person 1 darkpsy track, I would play them 'Fungus Funk - Metropolis (Robot Empire), (Propаganda Remix) Remix by - Psykovsky

for reeal.

that's a regular in my darker sets, along with wishful sinful or lastbus madrus

You guys really are delivering the darkness. Those are some real brain benders.

@Darkarbiter & ollylovesgoa, those tracks are serious business. Totally dark as fuck.

@karan129, I like Powered Psidm, I've heard it before, it's completely wild.

@nectarios, the track you posted is super dark, but I don't know if I would call it darkpsy?

Edit: I like the Silent Enemy sound, it has so much power. Any more like that?

Hmmm...I don't know if this is what you're looking for. Both tracks are neither the most extreme, nor the darkest tracks I might know, but they are my favorite darkpsy tracks, just because they are...well...very good. Very dark, moody, spooky, fast, powerful and with some very nice layers and overall good song structure. The latter one is the darker track of them. It's probably the only darkpsy track, that made me kneel down in front of my speakers, headbanging, just because it's so powerful.

Septagram - Power Cell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXqmwUK9INY&feature=related

Cuboid Atom - Mega Baffling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWz0pCcSYM

Another favorite track, a lot darker, but less twisted, more straight forward in-your-face-darkpsy, BUT with an especially insane ending, is:

Far East Ghost vs. Datakult - Luciferian

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0cRdEgLT3c

Man, I love the last 3 minutes. The transition from the fast part to the short break, then into the final, total meltdown is just awesome.

Guest nectarios

@nectarios, the track you posted is super dark, but I don't know if I would call it darkpsy?

Its dark, psychedelic and phat as fuck. This IS proper darkpsy.

Its dark, psychedelic and phat as fuck. This IS proper darkpsy.

I guess ziptnf is looking for tracks that belong in the darkpsy subgenre and not for dark psytrance (no matter if they are darker than darkpsy).

Guest nectarios

I guess ziptnf is looking for tracks that belong in the darkpsy subgenre and not for dark psytrance (no matter if they are darker than darkpsy).

lol, don't you jsut love people coming up with subgenre names, that fall short describing the actual music?

lol, don't you jsut love people coming up with subgenre names, that fall short describing the actual music?

Why the term darkpsy falls short describing the actual music? The vast majority of darkpsy tracks are dark and psy=darkpsy.

Guest nectarios

I beg to differ. The vast majority (I've heard) of what people reffer to as "darkpsy" (meaning the fast, glitchy, dissonant and noisy stuff), is not dark at all, and defo not psychedelic.

Anyhow it comes down to taste, and we don't need another "darkpsy is not dark" thread... so I'll just leave it at that.

Peace out.