VA - Pure Planet Vol. 4 - Compiled by DJ Chakras - Kagdila Records

Posted Image

DJ Chakras a.k.a. Timothy De Ridder, is proud to present the 4th compilation of Pure Planet. The last couple of years have been turbulent for Kagdila Records.

With the help of the belgian goa scene, it has been possible to resolve the record labels debt, organize new parties, scout for new artists and record new tracks with and thereby saving the California-founded label.

After the release of the “Liquid Flow – Presence” album we proudly bring you a track with a brand new direction. We call this sound “Aural Extacy”, a masterpiece of melodic goatrance filled with powerfull kicks and acidic 303 sounds.

Goasia unveils two of his newest masterpieces. Patrick Cameron a. k.a. The Grey Guy is back to make people realise that full bass lines are the perfect combination to melodic uplifting Goatrance. Cosmic Silence & Ajna provide some very very unique Sounds.

We also bring you the first track release from Lapsus, manipulated infected sounds and crazy voices mixed together in a wonderful track.

This compilation is a must have, for people who love the deep, emotional and acidic sounds combined with the wildness of uplifting goatrance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artist: Various Artists

Release Title: Pure Planet Vol. 4 - Compiled by DJ Chakras

Label: Kagdila Records

Media Format: CD

Catalogue No.: KAGCD126

Price: US$ 13.95

Released: January 29, 2010

1. Ajna / Mother Gaia

2. Goasia / Terra Incognita

3. Cosmic Silence / Cosmogenesis 2012

4. Goasia / Man Who Touch The Sky

5. The Grey Guy / Luna 3

6. Cosmic Silence / Chakral Voyage

7. The Grey Guy / Entity

8. Liquid Flow / Aural Extacy

9. Lapsus / De Tevroegkomer

ORDER & Samples @ Saikosounds, Beatspace, Goastore, Discogs,..,... ;)

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=8308

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=5464

http://www.goastore.ch/product_info.php?products_id=3692&osCsid=6a0e37bffed6a2b70e75754e242e7c34

Info: djchakras@kagdilarecords.com

www.myspace.com/chakrasgoa

www.kagdilarecords.com

Looks good, I remember Cosmic silence's track on twist dream, one of the best in that CD IMO, and he is back with 2 new tracks Posted Image. Track list looks pretty solid, new artists like Lapsus and the Grey Guy and well known another ones (Goasia), it seems a very balanced compilation, looking fordward to it. Posted Image

Looks good, I remember Cosmic silence's track on twist dream, one of the best in that CD IMO, and he is back with 2 new tracks Posted Image. Track list looks pretty solid, new artists like Lapsus and the Grey Guy and well known another ones (Goasia), it seems a very balanced compilation, looking fordward to it. Posted Image

indeed.

Also im glad for Cosmic Silence for new tracks :)

This are old Cosmic Silence tracks bouth was for free download on his myspace , but now they are mastered and sound better :) can`t wait to hear it

congrats Timo for this great release

sounds good. especially goasia and cosmic silence.

Amazing! Definetely will play Ajna, The Grey Guy!!! Loved the rest, I think neo Goa is moving to harder basslines, which is a very important move.

i'm not sure if that is something positive. i'd rather have a strong kick and a weak bass than the other way round.

***no its not .... it is distributed by Saikosounds.

we dont work anymore with arabesque

What about Beatspace?

I'm being anal ;) about it cause those 2 distros are the sources for 2 local stores here in Poland I usually buy cds from. It's always good to support artists and local businesses when possible ;)

If not - what about direct purchase from the label? ;)

What about Beatspace?

I'm being anal ;) about it cause those 2 distros are the sources for 2 local stores here in Poland I usually buy cds from. It's always good to support artists and local businesses when possible ;)

If not - what about direct purchase from the label? ;)

hey damon,

yes of course you can buy direct from the label it self.

if you do please email me to : infos@kagdilarecords.com

regards

kagdila team

• 2 weeks later...