R.I.P Infected Mushroom

Aeros

Hmm, so if you look at this recent video of an Infected Mushroom "concert"...

you will be traumatized.

That is not how we dance to psytrance, and all those people blow.

These pop lyrics have become synonymous with vibe kill, you cannot have one without the other.

^ so please compare that video

with....

See the difference? :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah both of those are horrid.

But, on the bright side, the first video made me laugh loud and well.

You can see SKAZI is there right?

The fucking cosmos realigns.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To be honest, that sounds like some mix of techo/electro/hard dance but not psy.

I was waiting for someone to do the obligatory "old!" troll, basilisk :)

But comming across that vid is the deal sealer...

and the haltya video, who wouldn't want to be at a madhouse like that? That party is so rocking!

I guess duvdev's concert is also rocking, but in the way where everyone sips exactly 1 martini and there are BMWs everywhere just out of the shot.

To be honest, that sounds like some mix of techo/electro/hard dance but not psy.

Look up Suomi my friend, its more psychedelic than psy (yes you can put that on your bumper sticker)

Infected Mushroom will never be dead. They ahve released such great and wonderful music. I keep coming back again and again to downtempo side of converting vegetarians. And this album never becomes less fascinating. I don't and never will understand why one has to chop of some artists leg's just because they stopped making music that most of the fanbase liked. It's like praising someone for making efforts and award the Nobel prize. Then just bcs that same person later on didn't contribute just say he's a moron. Worthless thread....

Infected Mushroom will never be dead. They ahve released such great and wonderful music. I keep coming back again and again to downtempo side of converting vegetarians. And this album never becomes less fascinating. I don't and never will understand why one has to chop of some artists leg's just because they stopped making music that most of the fanbase liked. It's like praising someone for making efforts and award the Nobel prize. Then just bcs that same person later on didn't contribute just say he's a moron. Worthless thread....

totally agree, i keep listening to the other side of converting vegetarians, but seriously, i love infected mushroom earlier releases, what is it that you dont understand about people chopping off infected mushroom legs???? they fuckin let us down, they let down the good music for money, they gave up releasing amazing releases, they give up they fans, give up our hopes, so yes, infected mushroom are to blame, but not to hate because of their amazing first albums...

totally agree, i keep listening to the other side of converting vegetarians, but seriously, i love infected mushroom earlier releases, what is it that you dont understand about people chopping off infected mushroom legs???? they fuckin let us down, they let down the good music for money, they gave up releasing amazing releases, they give up they fans, give up our hopes, so yes, infected mushroom are to blame, but not to hate because of their amazing first albums...

C'mon where does it say that an artist is obliged to make music that appeals to the majority of the fanbase. Infected has always been inventing themselves from square one, they don't have any album that sound like the previous one. So obviously people will not like all ther creations. That to me is a mark of a true artist, that keeps evolving, not a producer making the same stuff over and over again, Solar Fields is also an example of an artist constantly evolving. Maybe Erez felt as if they had made most of what was doable in the psy-genre or just lack of motivation and wanting to try something new. Maybe they saw an opportunity to make money, wouldn't you jumpo on that train being at their age? I'm sure you would. To me they haven't let anyone down, if you make music and people like it, are you suddenly in a position where you can't let the people appreciating what you do down? That is really strange logic to me. You are lacking in argumentation mister, but ofc if you feel they have let you down, they have.