Looking for tracks which sound exactly like Wild city

radi6404

Can someone tell me some tracks or albums which sound exactly like Blue planet corp. Wild city? I have the whole compilation it is on and there are very good tracks like the first, second and the two tracks before wild city but that are too few tracks, does anyone know more tracks which sound exactly like Wild city. this trackis pure art, this is definetly the best ambient I´ve ever heart and also the most psychedelic one.

I find it apsolutely rediculous that if once in two months I ask for recommendations everyone is just spamming and not providing any useful information.

well, the description of the song is really hard and impossible to give decent recommendations.

You want songs that sound exactly the same but,

there is only one song that can sound exactly the same as a song and that is the song itself.

If you really like blue planet corp. i advise you to check out early planet Ben ambient & california sunshine.

I find it apsolutely rediculous that if once in two months I ask for recommendations everyone is just spamming and not providing any useful information.

I don't. Your threads are a direct denial of the entire concept of being ridiculous. By percieveing foreign information and recommendation as spam, you unwillingly perform that blasphemous act in a thread you gave birth to. Ergo, you are commiting a crime you thought you were speaking out against.

By blindly refusing to see the light kind members are trying to provide you with here, you sink deep into a steep tunnel, way off the highways of Bulgaria.

Have no fear, don't be injured with doubt, I gotta let go of the beer, but could not live without.

Try Doof

Yes, some Doof stuff is pretty similar to Blue planet cooperation - wild city.

Just listen to BPC's other down tempo work!

Remember nothing sounds exactly like wild city apart from wild city! What the hell do you expect people to recommend you?

Can you name me their down tempo tracks?

Can someone tell me some tracks or albums which sound exactly like Blue planet corp. Wild city?

Blue Planet Corporation's tracks are pretty unique, so it's not really easy to find anything exactly in the same style... But, maybe you should check out the other Altitudes track too (which he does with jaia and Silicon Sound), or maybe you will find some other interesting stuff on Chill Tribe Records...:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Chill+Tribe+Records

Anyway, thanks for your nice words about my compilation... Glad you like it!

PKS

Blue Planet Corporation's tracks are pretty unique, so it's not really easy to find anything exactly in the same style... But, maybe you should check out the other Altitudes track too (which he does with jaia and Silicon Sound), or maybe you will find some other interesting stuff on Chill Tribe Records...:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Chill+Tribe+Records

Anyway, thanks for your nice words about my compilation... Glad you like it!

PKS

It´s a honor to me to talk to you because you are the compiler of these great compilations.