Toast3d

Psynetix

I recieved this album a few weeks ago, by the way I listened to it once and I'm trading it for that new Ovnimoon album (a masterpiece!). Toast3d's album is way to trancey for my likings. Anyways, I'm wondering how to pronounce his name, prior to recieving the album I pronounced it "Toast-three-dee" (as it looks), but when I got the album it had a bud of marijuana on the cover, so I'm thinking it could be "Toasted"...hence the bud.

I read somewhere they thought putting a 3 in there "was cool". It is pronounced as toasted. I need to relisten, not sure if Im into it or not... Had the feeling it annoyed me, thats bad considering the amount of Israeli trance I love.

Straydog, you may like it, was it you who had the "trance" background, but switched to psy way back? I thought I read something like that in some thread. Yeah this album gets quite trancey near the end of each track.

Hello deer sir how do I pronounce your username

its sin-eee-tix isn't it?

Toastet? Is that anything like 4tet?

You're thinking of 7045737. 7042737 is Toaztet. Their difference is 3000, or EOOO, which is OOOB backwards. OOOB sounds a bit like OOOD. I think this may be the source of confusion.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

You're thinking of 7045737. 7042737 is Toaztet. Their difference is 3000, or EOOO, which is OOOB backwards. OOOB sounds a bit like OOOD. I think this may be the source of confusion.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

My big toe hurds. :unsure:

Straydog, you may like it, was it you who had the "trance" background, but switched to psy way back? I thought I read something like that in some thread. Yeah this album gets quite trancey near the end of each track.

Yeah, trance background switched to psy a year ago.

It does get trancey but its half cool, half gay. Still undecided after another listen!

I did that.

But that was quite some time ago.

I read somewhere they thought putting a 3 in there "was cool". It is pronounced as toasted. I need to relisten, not sure if Im into it or not... Had the feeling it annoyed me, thats bad considering the amount of Israeli trance I love.

Same feeling i had, i still have...

Taost3d = Beat Hackers, right ?

Terrible crap. I hate their style. Some songs have interesting conspect, but after all they use some annoying "pim, pim" samples in almost every track, as beat hackers in the past, as toast3d recently.

To make it all even more confusing, "psy" is polish for "dogs" :unsure:

= cops :P