ARRIVED TODAY!

frozen dream

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're fairly cheap compared to this one, but then again this is the nova tekk.

i don't care which version, dragonfly or novatekk.

i want it for the wavs. who cares what's written on the cd :P

I picked up the Dragonfly release in a store back when it was relatively new. It's all beat up, but it still plays fine. It's one of the few discs I can safely say I'll never get rid of. :D

Same here, I bought the Dragonfly album when it was still available in my local online shop and considering how good the album is and how high the price is right now, I call myself lucky. :)

And congrats to Stryder for getting the album. :)

After many years I have finally written a real review on this album.

See the 1997 review section for details, track scores, and more. :)

The main problem with finally getting an album you've looked for for years & years are they rarely live up to your expectations :(

True. The best albums almost have to sneak up on you, take you by surprise. I wonder what I would think if I heard IFO for the first time today. It definitely wouldn't mean as much, emotionally, since it came into my experience early on and, along with a handful of other releases, defined my taste and expectations, not to mention my general identity and relationship to psytrance.

It celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, by the way. Happy Birthday, IFO! :clapping: :lol:

still in safe hands my friend

HAH! Hey brother, haven't talked to you in like, FOREVER!@ Glad to read you still have the cd and I'm sure most of the rest. I did it again, I sold all my CDs to my bro Damon, he's on the board, you'll see him in the for sale section. Sold him all of my vinyl too finally. Getting affiliated with the more ambient side of tunes these days. ;)

-d

• 1 year later...

I honestly think every single person who listens to goa-trance should own this, but as everyone knows, quantity is limited and expense is in the skies.

Why in the hell won't they re-release it? I WANT IT.

Edit: wow nice bump there, mr frozen guy.

Pleiadians / IFO

An album even after years of listening to goa trance, I don't own. As Penzoline said, a re-release would be ideal. There's that IFO live on DAT tape, well have cool would 2 x cd be with the original and live versions included?

I think I just creamed my pants thinking about it... :)