worst of 2007

exotic

worst of 2007  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which is the worst album/ compilation you have heard this year?

• talamasca - obsessive dream
    • alien project - ativation portal
    • hypersonic - access denied
    • cannibal cook book
    • goa girl vol 6

cannibal cook book

goa girl vol 6

Has anyone heard cannibal cookbook ? It is the worst compilation i have heard in all my years of listening to trance. Most of it is filled with blood curling screams and monotonous rhythms. the last track is hilarious ... someone please tell me who the fuck trips on such shit :lol: no music sense whatsoever.

Who the hell are these record labels catering to?

cannibal cook book

Has anyone heard cannibal cookbook ? It is the worst compilation i have heard in all my years of listening to trance. Most of it is filled with blood curling screams and monotonous rhythms. the last track is hilarious ... someone please tell me who the fuck trips on such shit :lol: no music sense whatsoever.

Who the hell are these record labels catering to?

I got a track on that compilation, not the last track though. But I do see your point :)

But worst albums ... not sure really, I've tried to stay clear of shit this year and it seems like I've done a good job so far.

I got a track on that compilation, not the last track though. But I do see your point :)

But worst albums ... not sure really, I've tried to stay clear of shit this year and it seems like I've done a good job so far.

dude , your album 'Future Uncertain' rocks. one of the better dark albums to have released so far this year :)

btw which track was yours on that compilation? :ph34r:

can some mod please edit the poll to include 'Others' and add the c in 'ativation portal' :P

dude , your album 'Future Uncertain' rocks. one of the better dark albums to have released so far this year :)

btw which track was yours on that compilation? :ph34r:

My track is track 9.

Thanks for the kind words about my album. And I can tell you (probably) why you think it's better than other albums so far, it has got melodies! :)

My track is track 9.

Thanks for the kind words about my album. And I can tell you (probably) why you think it's better than other albums so far, it has got melodies! :)

Indeed, I think it's one of the best darkish album of the year as well... (only the cover... :P but ok) :)

Worst so far... No idea... I always listen all the samples on Saikosounds to see if it fits my taste! :)

Like Phobium I tried to buy only things I like this year, so I have no idea which is the worst album so far.

Dissapointing albums? sure, but worst no idea.

But I gues it can't be worse than Hypersonic :rolleyes:

:angry: Cannibal Cook Book :angry:

The shittiest album of all time ... Worst covers, bad taste, leaves rotten music on your mind.

@ Phobium:

Both your live set and album are great . Why do you give away your tracks to these shit compilations ?

I dont think Talamasca's album should feature in the worst list.. Though not the very best, it still isnt the worst.

Sirius Isness for worst album

saw them live this new year's eve ... well, I could really have spent all that money for something else <_<

as for worst albums I haven't heard any bad ones this year, mainly because I currently own only one album that was released this year ... but that will change soon when I get more salary...

hypersonic has to be the winner...

i was a fan of the psydrop stuff... but hypersonic just struck the wrong cord at the wrong time at the wrong place.. man what a horrible cheesy bunch of droppings.. UNBELIEVABLE

and i dont like being negative............ (just cant resist here)

why focusing on the bad music we had this year insted of focusing

on the good music we had this year ?

new shulman,new compilation from suntrip records,a new younger brother album.

Because people always focus on the best of whatever year, the bad stuff deserves attention to. People said the same crap when I opened a new thread at the beginning of this year titled worst of 2006!

cannibal cook book

the last track is hilarious ... someone please tell me who the fuck trips on such shit :lol: no music sense whatsoever.

Haha yeah it's like infect insect if you now that name.... Euuhhh, 200bpm, not danceable, not listenable... Why do anyone hear this shit, please tell me?