PsyTrance Dance Moves

Sarrsari

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reger has interesting dance moves. One of his favourite moves (and one the police are particularly interested in learning more about) is the one where he grabs a person (usually a male person) on the dancefloor and begins kissing them and touching their groin against their will, he then proceeds in dragging them to the closest lavatories where he forcibly enters them from behind. He's developed quite a talent for it apparently. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

This guy got some pretty crazy moves, Eric from Liquid Pop Collective (LPC for short)

part 1:

part 2:

The track in the first video i dont know the name of but the second video it is: electric universe - visting venus

wow...and I thought I was good at this....shit I have to find me a rave,its been too long...

to the thread op:

just follow the beat,and then work yourself up,till you dance to every single note of the music. merge with it.

:rolleyes: :drama: not copying... integrating it & adjusting it to my style :P

ja mann

all humans are copy cats, some less then others. i have also seen tricks here and there that i'v intergraded in my dance moves conciously and unconciously since i started wiggling my legs..

:smoke:

• 1 month later...

Indeed. Who hasn't tried to moonwalk at least once...

True, I remember my brother & I doing the moon walk when we were younger. Of course I was much better than him, maybe even better than michael jackson

If I had the money to go to denmark :(

Doesn't anyone host parties here in Sweden? I need to dance :( siriusly.

In Sweden?! Are you fucking out of your mind?! I'm from Norway and all we ever hear here is how the Psy scene is off the hinges in Sweden. I have a friend from Norway who moved to Sweden and dj's there and everything... we get constant invitations to this and that Psy party. Take a look around in your country man....!

Ah... since I'm first posting here I could contribute by saying that thankfully I don't have any dancephobia, maybe if I go some place alone, but once you get into the rythym anyway nothing else matters. I never really check out how other people dance anyway... I don't think thats something people do, especially not at Psy parties...

The best advice has allready been given here though...

• 2 months later...