PsyTrance Dance Moves

Sarrsari

Im not.. :)

just feel the music, and it will come..

yeah! and never ever care about what others may think...screw that!

when your mind comes blank and you ARE the muzic , then you can feel the full meaning/emotions/energy/whatever of the muzic :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when your mind comes blank and you ARE the muzic , then you can feel the full meaning/emotions/energy/whatever of the muzic :)

:clapping: oggabogga

I enjoy a cup of trippy dance now and then :drama:

exactly, just let go of all thought and BECOME the music, vent it perfectly, then see what happens

man i had this crazy experience at a party last weekend, never before i went up in it like this,

my mind was totally in the music and i started floating to the kick, everything went automatic, i think i really jumped high with each pound and i totally lost control of everything!!

my arms where making the most gentle and elegant moves and i was fully immerged in joy and pure energy, the kick kept on pounding and i was losing it all completely!!! total trancendance!!

afterwards i really had to swallow and think about what happened, it was almost as if i had become another person or something in the dance.. felt scary somehow as well...

i felt like shiva somehow :) as i immediately reflected all the things i read on hindiusm

dancing the ever ongoing tandava...

exactly, just let go of all thought and BECOME the music, vent it perfectly, then see what happens

man i had this crazy experience at a party last weekend, never before i went up in it like this,

my mind was totally in the music and i started floating to the kick, everything went automatic, i think i really jumped high with each pound and i totally lost control of everything!!

my arms where making the most gentle and elegant moves and i was fully immerged in joy and pure energy, the kick kept on pounding and i was losing it all completely!!! total trancendance!!

afterwards i really had to swallow and think about what happened, it was almost as if i had become another person or something in the dance.. felt scary somehow as well...

i felt like shiva somehow :) as i immediately reflected all the things i read on hindiusm

hehe, recognizable, i try to achieve this altered state every party, indeed real trancedance :)

though i do need some quality psychedelic and energy drifted music for that, but like spoiled i am for a belgian that's not something that hard to search for...

and it's as awesome -or even better- to reach this state completetely (or quit :P ) sober...

hehe, recognizable, i try to achieve this altered state every party, indeed real trancedance :)

though i do need some quality psychedelic and energy drifted music for that, but like spoiled i am for a belgian that's not something that hard to search for...

and it's as awesome -or even better- to reach this state completetely (or quit :P ) sober...

Considering you have more parties to attend to than you can handle, I'm guessing it comes naturally for you. But I've never really been to a psy party. Only parties where they might play an infected mushroom song or two.

Considering you have more parties to attend to than you can handle, I'm guessing it comes naturally for you. But I've never really been to a psy party. Only parties where they might play an infected mushroom song or two.

belgium isnt so far away.... holiday that happens to overlap with a couple of good partys...mmm?

I remember the first time I "got it", and once I got it, I was pro instantly.

I took a very large dose of LSD and was standing a few meters away from a 70k sound rig. I just stood there and let the bassline move my body, seemlingly automatic, then you just use your arms to "curve around" the melodies and rythms", kinda like dancing "around" it, flowing seemlessly into different patterns and designs. Its weird to explain, but it works... :)

Everybody has already said that dance in whichever way you like, so I don't have to repeat that (well ooops, I kind of did).

I like to watch goa/psy people dancing for all the expressive, liberated moves. :posford:

The funniest dancing I ever saw was at a techno/house party like 8-9 years ago. The guy looked like he was collapsing time after time and I mean vertically, not falling over to side like a cut tree. It's hard to describe, but it looked so funny. I actually had a chat with him at some point that night.

Went dancing last night. Always fun! Ass shaking was the girl's move of choice where as looking like a man on fire was most of the guys choices!

Just be free, don't practice special dance moves, that always looks shite!

don't practice special dance moves, that always looks shite!

some ppl act do that????? O_o

close your eyes, and dance like nobody's watching... That's the only rule concering goa dance as far as I know... :)

If you keep your eyes open and let go you probably end up making faces to people and pulling their hair etc. total monkeyness. Unless you manage to somehow just run around the dancefloor/forest/beach whatever in a frenzy : )

Try Jumpstyle LOL :lol:

When I'm dancing I always find myself jumping like a fucking moron :(

Sometimes a must, so many dancers on the floor/area that it's the only option : )

I've had similar feelings also. When I've been sober. For me it's best experience there is :D

I just stood there and let the bassline move my body, seemlingly automatic, then you just use your arms to "curve around" the melodies and rythms", kinda like dancing "around" it, flowing seemlessly into different patterns and designs. Its weird to explain, but it works... :)

+1

excellent explaination, it's right on :)

• 2 weeks later...