Artists who you think should collaborate ...

exotic

my wish / want list :

ghreg on earth and electrypnose

silicon sound and protoculture

lost and found and abomination

cosmosis and talpa

procs and derango

hydraglyph and phyx

zen mechanics and tristan

mr peculiar and benza

:clapping:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vibrasphere & Phony Orphants ->Vibrasphere's superb atmospheres and Phony Orphants' great hard and pumping beats. Would be a killer in my world

Son Kite & Manuel Duego -> Thie could be interesting. After listening a lot to Deception by Manuel Duego, I think this is a great newcommer, and I am looking forward to hear something new from him, and Son Kite, they don't need any further introduction.. Hehe..

Timedrained & Tribalistic Society -> Timedrained has an ability to do some nice beats and atmospheres, and Tribalistic Society can do some tricks with his leads/FX etc +They are two friends of mine.. :D

In the future you will see a project featuring Ambient Flesh a.k.a. Static Corn and I, Erot, where we will produce some dirty minimal chill, if anything goes as we have talked about.. :)

I couldn't really say. You'd never know what kind of music they'd come up with! :)

If I got the chance, I'd love to collaborate with either Stendeck, Secede, Kettel or Proem.. that could be really interesting.

S-RANGE & MATENDA!!!

Human Blue & 12 Moons ... or Matenda & 12 Moons

+1

All the best artists of the world to collaborate on one big project, something to blow our minds off :rolleyes:

Hmmm ... I don't think that would be too good, you know ... there's this saying in german that goes "zu viele Köche verderben den Brei" (too many cooks make the meal bad), which means that if too many people work on something in the end nothing useful comes out...

+1

All the best artists of the world to collaborate on one big project, something to blow our minds off :rolleyes:

Who is to say the best artists are. Knowing this world they would go on the most popular so it would be skazi and the rest of his crew :(

Skazi vs Simon Posford to see whose ideas win out ;)

too many ideas... there should be an artist' gathering every year so they could collaborate =)

or kidnap them, put them in a castle full of high tech sound equipment and make them collaborate ^_^

Guest antic

Cosmosis & Voice of Cod

Cosmosis & RealityGrid

Cosmosis & Simon Posford

Cosmosis & Benji Vaughan

Yeah, a lot of Cosmosis there. I know. :rolleyes:

EXTRAWELT & MINILOGUE

HARDFLOOR & DER DRITTE RAUM

THOMAS P. HECKMANN & ROBERT LEINER

FRONT LINE ASSEMBLY & JUNO REACTOR

PLASTIKMAN & MONOLAKE

PINK FLOYD & SYSTEM 7