The official Simon "Hallucinogen" Godford

Oopie

I just finished listening to V/A Destination Goa- Best of (2XCD) (1999) (Why Not Records) where Hallucinogen's Space Pussy is to be found. Despite the somewhat inconvenient title, let alone irrelevant to the music, I just discovered how amazing this track actually is :blink: . It only took me around 5 years, but I got there.

That's like in the matrix u can't see past the choices you don't understand and therefore u can't appreciate a track to it's fullest potential until you truly understand it, aka have come to the understanding of yourself and the world around you. A certain level of being before u can appreciate a true masterpiece. That's why it took you 5 years :rolleyes:

PS: I haven't even heard this song I think but, I still wanted to make a statement regarding to my common sense, but my hypothesis works for all music masterpieces so I thought I could implement it here, and therefore Simon must truly be an artist of an extraordinary state of being..hehe

Edit: Hmm when I wrote this yesterday it made sense....

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like in the matrix u can't see past the choices you don't understand and therefore u can't appreciate a track to it's fullest potential until you truly understand it, aka have come to the understanding of yourself and the world around you. A certain level of being before u can appreciate a true masterpiece. That's why it took you 5 years :rolleyes:

Edit: Hmm when I wrote this yesterday it made sense....

It makes perfect sense my firend. Has happend to me many times.

Best Ie. must be that I listened to some Destination Goa compilations back in 96/97 and totally didn't get/ike it. The music was to simple and ,,light" imo :lol::P

Posted Image

It makes perfect sense my firend. Has happend to me many times.

Best Ie. must be that I listened to some Destination Goa compilations back in 96/97 and totally didn't get/ike it. The music was to simple and ,,light" imo :lol::P

Posted Image

Really liked destination Goa but could never get into the Space pussy track. It was like the one song I didn't like on Destination Goa 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, not really appreciation, in the interview on twisted dvd Simon claims that hallucinogen "literally" makes you hallucinate. Has anyone experienced this?! :) Though I find it hard to believe and he must have been joking but, by the tone of his voice and no laugh afterwards I reckon he must have been serious, I cannot agree...

Ok, not really appreciation, in the interview on twisted dvd Simon claims that hallucinogen "literally" makes you hallucinate. Has anyone experienced this?! :) Though I find it hard to believe and he must have been joking but, by the tone of his voice and no laugh afterwards I reckon he must have been serious, I cannot agree...

I was travelling in the trenches of hyperspace when I listened Hallu on Salvia. :)

• 3 months later...

THE HALLUCINOGEN EXPERIENCE

* The first reaction is shock. The universal first reaction to hearing Hallucinogen is "Whow."

* The second stage that quickly follows is the discovery of your inner child. It's gonna lead you, kicking and screaming, giggling and laughing, into multiple sonic orgasms. "My head is melting! Someone must've drugged the tap water..." is witnessed people muttering in strange languages...

* The third stage is, in a deep hallucinogenius state of mind, to hear the heavy words that sprout from the garden of infinite wisdom: "To make possible to understand and experience Hallucinogen's divine music, there must exist worse music to create the contrast. ~No light without darkpsy~. As you come down from this cerebral high you forget this though, just to have the ecstatic sensation of remembering again."

* The fourth stage is announcing "I'm moving on" directly or indirectly on about every post you do on internet forums. Deep inside of you the seed of knowledge still lies, to forget this biological alarm you'll either find yourself a description of tranquilizers and start listening to keta-glitch-house, or if you happen to have a local dealer then perhaps some coke'n'gabba. The worst case scenario is of course to be drug-free, keep it on the beer side of the line. This makes your mind numb to the point you're nodding your head in the corner of techno party wearing a tresor shirt. This is usually the longest lasting stage of the cycle and is marked by deep depression and mood changes.

* The fif' stage is meeting Oopie! Oopie Boobie is a bringer of the dawn.

He looks a little like this:

Posted Image

He gives you an option:

"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more."

You're being a fucking pussy and take the blue pill.

Oopie then shouts: "psych! they were both acid. now let's head at the hallucinogen party..."

* The final stage is hearing LSD-Horrorgram-Shamanix combo in a row. You break apart and start crying of all the joy. "Such burden... lifted of my chest."

You look and see...there he is, the one and only. The start and the end. Alfa and omega. A, Z and all the alphabets in between.

Posted Image

He smiles at you... "Welcome home."

• 1 month later...

I heard that once when Posford was in a really bad mood , he beat Chuck Norris and made him his little bitch :drama:

Well that's not what i heard...

Simon is a big fan of chuck norris.

Actually to show Him his respect he made the best kick sample he could and offered it to chuck.It was to be used as the sound of chuck's roundhouse "kick"in His movies...

Chuck liked it a lot so as we all know He wrote shamanix and gave it to hallucinogen.. and it became a huge success...

Simon was determined to thank chuck by naming his second album "The Texas Ranger".

He told chuck so...But chuck is so great that said :

"You don't have to do that simon..."

"Just put me on the thankslist...."

"Besides, this ain't no psychedelic album name..."

So Simon asked:

"What should i call it master...?"

And the man replied :

"You shall call it 'The lone deranger'..........

And so was done...

But something went wrong when the booklet was being printed and they forgot to put chuck norris on the thankslist....

Chuck got really furious...

So he kicked Simon in the face and cursed him not to ever again release a Hallucinogen album...

11 years have passed since "Lone Deranger" and it seems like the curse is still alive...

:drama:

Conclusion : Simon is #1...but Chuck Norris is #0

• 3 months later...

OOPIE:

"You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more."

You're being a fucking pussy and take the blue pill.

Oopie then shouts: "psych! they were both acid. now let's head at the hallucinogen party..."

Posted Image

now i wouldn't be angering anybody on purpose, but i didn't find the "twisted" album good..

Sorry to say, but i'd pick Shpongle over "Twisted" any day... oh and I've developed a liking towards Younger Brother. I Rather Enjoy "Last days of gravity"

• 1 month later...