Looking for more goa

alleycat

Im trying to collect as much goa as I can, as I want to be able to play goa sets. So Im not too concerned with ultra-rare mega-cool hard to find first issues or anything, just good stuff, that wouldn't take a whole lot of time to dig up. IE, stuff I could get on psyshop.com.

So, here's some that I know of:

Filteria stuff

KoxBox reissues

Suntrip stuff

Any help is much appreciated, as well as heads-ups as to what to avoid. ;)

Thanks ahead of time!

Saikosounds typically has a lot of old school lurking around... steps to check it all out:

1) look up all the relevant labels--Dragonfly, Phonokol, YoYo, and BNE especially.

2) search for specific artists i.e. CHI-A.D.

3) scan the "recently restocked" list for batches of old school

You will probably find a great deal of quality old school CDs that way... just about every order I make with them I manage to snag a bunch

list is pretty much endless but u got some pretty good advices already..

destination goa serie, distance to goa, nova tekk samplers then ra, dimension 5, green nuns, hallucinogen, man with no name, dragonfly early compilations, the muses rapt, transwave, astral projection, psychedelic vibes compilations, goa vibes compilations, california sunshine albums, old infected mushroom and shiva shidapu... list could go on and on...... check a seller on ebay that has tons of oldies from phonokol.. ;) but maybe download a little for preview b4 you buy..!

I find all the big sellers on eBay charge way too much even for stuff that isn't so rare... with all kinds of hidden fees, exorbitant shipping rates (especially from Germany), the somewhat appealing prices can soon blossom and then you wait 2 whole months for a box of mold-encrusted CDs to arrive. Yes, some jackass sent me one of those German 2CD fold-out digipak releases coated in black mold! Disgusting!

I stopped eBaying with that pretty much... too sick of paying $30+ for one CD that initially was listed at something reasonable like $9 (plus exchange rate, plus Paypal fee, plus shipping 14,50 euros etc.)

Ha, yeah, browsing Discogs earlier today, I saw someone trying to sell a copy of Avatar's Retrodelic Vibes 3, which just came out in January and is still on Psyshop, for 15 POUNDS UK!!! Psyshop has it for 14 USD. 15 GBP in USD is around $30. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Ha, yeah, browsing Discogs earlier today, I saw someone trying to sell a copy of Avatar's Retrodelic Vibes 3, which just came out in January and is still on Psyshop, for 15 POUNDS UK!!! Psyshop has it for 14 USD. 15 GBP in USD is around $30. :blink: :blink: :blink:

15ukp is a pretty unsurprising price over here. It would probably cost that much if you saw it in a high street shop, CDs are a ripoff in Britain.

Chancers mate! Chancers. They put it for sale as really expensive because they no some poor noob will pay for it <_<

Chancers mate! Chancers. They put it for sale as really expensive because they no some poor noob will pay for it <_<

Thats what I figured. Luckily, noob I am not.

(Well, I guess Im pretty noob compared to some...)

Im trying to collect as much goa as I can, as I want to be able to play goa sets. So Im not too concerned with ultra-rare mega-cool hard to find first issues or anything, just good stuff, that wouldn't take a whole lot of time to dig up. IE, stuff I could get on psyshop.com.

Filteria stuff

KoxBox reissues

Suntrip stuff

Thanks ahead of time!

orion - futuristic poetry (avatar reissue)

hux flux - cryptic crunch (avatar reissue)

Guest antic

Growling Mad Scientist - Chaos Laboratory (Avatar)

Total Eclipse - Violent Relaxation (Avatar)

Prana - Geomantik (Avatar)

X-Dream - We Created Our Own Happiness (Avatar)

Seems Avatar is your best friend for that kind of stuff :)

Filteria stuff

KoxBox reissues

Suntrip stuff

Thanks ahead of time!

www.metapsychicrecords.com get our stuff too.

Filteria stuff

KoxBox reissues

Suntrip stuff

Thanks ahead of time!

check out this seller, i dont know how high are his shipping rates tho :)

edit: i see that hes raised prices, how lame <_<

check out this seller, i dont know how high are his shipping rates tho :)

edit: i see that hes raised prices, how lame <_<

What I don't like is perfectly exampled by this guy. He writes rare or super rare next to everything to try & sucker some poor noob into buying it. His prices (and shipping) are quite reasonable.

www.metapsychicrecords.com get our stuff too.

Got it! ;)

I found Mindsphere on Myspace, his stuff is really amazing, IMO. Good to have some of his tracks to play! :D

And, thats some nice art, on Human Hyperactivation! B)