Fresh uplifting euphoric rance

radi6404

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radi, I hereby recommend you "Cosmic Experience" by Electric Universe.

Just listen to it, it fits your needs perfectly save for the Power Bass.

+1*10^9876345987346250897632487563429875698763248756234085762340587623405876234508762340587623405876234085762345876

:rolleyes:

+1*10^9876345987346250897632487563429875698763248756234085762340587623405876234508762340587623405876234085762345876

:rolleyes:

I have some tracks of it, the melodies are nice but i can´t stand the fullon rolling bassline, it destroys everything IMO, sorry but without that rolling bassline the tracks might be good but with that bassline i can´t listen them altough the melodies are fine though.

please recommend some fresh mountain rance now.

but not too rancey please. not like that moustache rance you always recommend.

cannibalic ears chewing bulimigarian pop moustache is more psychedelic.

but it is a bit difficult to me to answer every question THAT nicely.

Why?! :huh:

And I'd really like to know why, not making fun of you or anything. what is so hard about being nice and typing like you did above? There is not a single typo in your sentence and I have to say it reads WAY more nicely than all your other posts. I'd really appreciate it if all your posts were like that, and I personally would also take you more serious that way.

now, recommend me some nice full on in MY thread instead, I promise I am a good person to respond to your recommendations (well at least I am sincere about it)

I don't know of any good full-on, sorry. I can recommend you some folk music you'd hate though. What do you say? :D

I have some tracks of it, the melodies are nice but i can´t stand the fullon rolling bassline, it destroys everything IMO, sorry but without that rolling bassline the tracks might be good but with that bassline i can´t listen them altough the melodies are fine though.

Sorry radi, but this is the equivalent of me saying that I hate Hallucinogen because his distortions of voices on samples, and how it pisses me off because it ruins the track... Get my point?

The kind of melodies Boris Blenn applies on "Cosmic experience" can only go with those basslines, and even though I perfectly understand what you are trying to say, the man made a damn fine album, be it full on or not!

Oh yeah! Try out this track, and lemme know what ya think:

Psychlopedia- The gurningpoint

...as uplifting, psychedelic, melodic, pumping and euphoric as they use to come from Spiral Trax...

so.. another recommendation.. and another bash by radi..

That wasn't a bash IMO, he said nicely that my recommendation was ok, but the fullon bassline just destroyed the uplifting feeling that he wants to have. Understandable since everyone has different taste.

If that's a bash then I dunno what isn't :P

I don't know of any good full-on, sorry. I can recommend you some folk music you'd hate though. What do you say? :D

You will be surprised how open-minded I am with music ;) I lisent to quite a LOT of folk music, jazz, samba, rock, pop etc etc oh and I love Flamenco :)

• 2 weeks later...

I.M.O if you wanna fight, you don't stay on the General forum, neither on the OffTopic. why not using PMs...

But IMO, refrain from doing that here.

• 1 year later...

human blue - a decade of dance (best of vol 1)

uplifting and euphoric both. and really psychedelic too.

im just discovering some of his tunes. pure proggy genius.

This one goes straight into my want list.

:posford: