just heard vicious delicious in full

technosomy

The tracks without vocals are just fucking good! Vicious delicious !!, Heavywight !!, Suliman, Eat it raw, Before .. B)

The tracks with vocals could have been nice but the Arnold Schwarzenegger vocals make me nauseous <_<

Yeah, vicious delicious and heavy weight sounded good, i will download it and check :rolleyes:

Listening to it now..

Special Place sounds a bit like System of a Down on trance or something like that.. odd :)

Heavyweight is cool. WEIRD, WEIRD sound sample - sort of an indian war-cry thing, like when you say "aaaaahhh" and drum on your mouth. SO odddddd.

Vicious Delicious is indeed fast and interesting, if a bit too clubby.

Interesting as hell, and not as bad as I thought it would be.. only Artillery is too Linkin Park as of yet :)

The production is really top notch I must say.... but I can just say one word: vocals <_< actually I could rephrase that word to: rape :blink:

its really sad how it can ruin an otherwise very well made track like: change the formality ... :(

It was never the vocals (though they did their share), it was never the fact they "sold out" (for God's sake, when you are a musician, or any artist, you have the freedom of choice to take any direction you want, regardless of what others might say), it was never that weird and everchanging sound, BUT it was the sum of various parts that always pissed me off. Corny samples, extremely cheesy and bad guitar riffs, irritating chants, overproduced and overcrowded tracks, where sounds and effects are placed just for the hell of being there ("Classical mushroom" being the classical example), occasional cheesefest with some melodies and the inevitable We're Infected Mushroom and we are so different, look at us- we're so cool! bragadoccio attitude, all contribute to my disliking of this duo.

I do however think they released some seriously spectacular tracks, and some I'd dare say are classics: Bust A Move, Roll Us A Giant, Where Is S? B) , Dancing With Kadafi, The Missed Symphony...I consider all those musical masterpieces coming from average albums... And I find their albums mostly patchy, at best. Same goes for their career. And no, I do not consider myself to be an ignorant purist, as I have my reasons (and rights) not to adore their albums...

After reading advance's nice, long and insightful review of "Vicious delicious", I concluded that this is not something I would waste my money on. Maybe I'll borrow a burned copy from somebody when I will be in the mood for listening to this, but I don't hink it will happen so soon. Yeah Heavyweight sounds like a chance worthy track, but...

I do however think they released some seriously spectacular tracks, and some I'd dare say are classics: Bust A Move, Roll Us A Giant, Where Is S? B) , Dancing With Kadafi, The Missed Symphony...I consider all those musical masterpieces coming from average albums... And I find their albums mostly patchy, at best. Same goes for their career. And no, I do not consider myself to be an ignorant purist, as I have my reasons (and rights) not to adore their albums...

Did you ever hear The Messenger? Awesome track, and not very well known. "You Don't Exist" is very video gameish and cool. Deepongi is nice if mediocre.

There are some hidden gems from Infected Mushroom here and there.

Don't know what you exactly mean by 'surprised', but yesterday I was shocked to see that Damion of psyreviews.com gave it 8/10. Basically, he said it was much better than he expected:

http://www.psyreviews.net/index.php?option...4&Itemid=46

:)

I've read the review and I do not understand how he can give the album 8/10 since he's complaining about almost every tune.

ohhh check out "Change the formality", all the other tracks blow. this sample of it sounds amazing.

The problem is... they also ruined this one! Maybe if u edit the part with the damn singing out it might help! :unsure:

The problem is... they also ruined this one! Maybe if u edit the part with the damn singing out it might help! :unsure:

haha yea, that sample on psyshop sounded great, then these stupid fucking vocals come in.

infected mushroom are totally dead to me, fuck them.

haha yea, that sample on psyshop sounded great, then these stupid fucking vocals come in.

infected mushroom are totally dead to me, fuck them.

Hmmm they r not quite dead for me... don't think anybody is before they actually r dead for real :unsure: I will just never come to terms with the direction they have chosen to walk, and it seems to me that they are just trying to become "rock-stars" and thats their choice but I wont buy their stuff or go see them play again... waste of time and money imo. But dead no, I will just remember them for what they did and not what they do! ;)