CD Sale @ trance-shop.com

amphiton

They have some interesting stuff for sure. I'll make an order as soon as my credit card is unblocked.

Too bad their shipping prices are the worst in the biz... I would have made a MAJOR order if I didn't had to pay €24 in shipping...

603135[/snapback]

Woow, 24 Euro for shipping?! I'll check out how much I have to pay for my order, it it's also that much I'll think about it again...

Woow, 24 Euro for shipping?! I'll check out how much I have to pay for my order, it it's also that much I'll think about it again...

603150[/snapback]

Yeah, it's crazy... A couple of the CDs became sold out, so now it's €22... For 16 CDs...

I caved though - and I've just ordered them... :ph34r:

Only my third TranceShop order ever... :ph34r:

/DP

i've experienced the best service from trance shop. every other place i tried wasnt even nearly as quick in case of shipping, answering mails etc, and not as friendly and goodwilling also. its just too bad they dont have most of the releases i want, so i find myself ordering from psyshop mostly instead.

damn damn damn... :angry:

yesterday i made myself a full shopping card

but i had to sleep over it to decide becouse of my previous 'bad/not so good' experience with trance shop...

so today i thought; well just order the cd's... it ARE cheap prices after all...

now i found them all sold out allready... :o:(

damn damn damn...  :angry:

but i had to sleep over it to decide becouse of my previous 'bad/not so good' experience with trance shop...

so today i thought; well just order the cd's... it ARE cheap prices after all...

now i found them all sold out allready...  :o  :(

603446[/snapback]

It's dangerous to sleep on 70% sales... too bad! Maybe it was meant to be like that! :unsure:

Ordered 3 CDs last week (13th) and the status is still "Processing"  <_<

Fast delivery doesn´t seem to be Trance-Shop´s highest priority  :P

605587[/snapback]

Sometimes they forget to update your status, so it could happen that you get the CDs and the status of your order is still "Processing"

Finaly made my order:

Tika - Carneval

Dali - Hectic

Delirious - Breaking Point

v/A - Knocking On Wood

v/A - Re-Start

MFG - Message From Good

Lots of Hommega stuff...

I was all extatic about this yesterday but when I wanted to place my order around midnight, nearly all of the interesting stuff was gone ... :(

Toooo bad!

603138[/snapback]

damn damn damn...  :angry:

now i found them all sold out allready...  :o  :(

603446[/snapback]

Haha. You snooze, You lose :P

me too <_<