Do you listen Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello my psycho-brothers! I'm curious to know if, among us, there are many persons who are listening some eurotrance stuffs from Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren for example?

I prefer by far goa and psytrance, but, sometimes, I don't know why, I want to make a pause with my fav music, and it happens to me to listen a State of Trance mix from AMVB or "In my memory" from Tiesto. Am I the only who happens a such phenomenon? :blink::blink: Am I crazy? :ph34r:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

No of course not, it sounds too bad for me, too soft and not emotional at all, i hate the singing in this tracksvery much, it´s not listenable IMO.

495308[/snapback]

You know, Radi, there are tracks from Mirco de Govia which are IMO very emotional and very good for the listening, even if they belong to the eurotrance genre. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

a number of years ago, yes sure. I saw van buren live a couple of times.

nowadays i'd rather drive a fork through my ear

495323[/snapback]

I have seen Armin Van Buuren this summer live in Cavo Paradiso at Mykonos island. And you know what, he has played two or three old tracks of Man With No Name in his set!! What a big surprise for me!

His set was really melodic and has some interesting and very trancey phases. But, I admit that we can compare them with goa or psy: it's an evidence!! Two different genres, two different music styles :)

I listen to both Tiesto and Armin. My main interest has shifted definitely into Goa and psy because I think it's more intricate and more interesting. However, nothing gives me an emotional trip like some good Eurotrance tracks. Those are the times I get lost in other worlds and get into the real "magic" of trance.

Goa and psytrance doesn't have the same effect. The focus for me is more on the beauty of the music itself and how it's put together, not an emotional effect.

I listen to both Tiesto and Armin.  My main interest has shifted definitely into Goa and psy because I think it's more intricate and more interesting.  However, nothing gives me an emotional trip like some good Eurotrance tracks.  Those are the times I get lost in other worlds and get into the real "magic" of trance. 

495347[/snapback]

yes and then you stop drenching the happy juice of your brain, and all of a sudden it seems equally corny as the teletubbies... and you wonder... you wonder...

yes and then you stop drenching the happy juice of your brain, and all of a sudden it seems equally corny as the teletubbies... and you wonder... you wonder...

495352[/snapback]

hehe, nice words and nice avatar and nice signature :D!

Well not intentionally. My brother likes it as do some of my friends so when I go to there house's I listen to a bit of it. Just like any type of music some of it is pretty good and some of it Awwwwwwwwwwwful!

495352[/snapback]

Pffff, this will never happen to me....

I have a lot of trance vinyls (more than psy/goa stuff if you don't count the psy CDs I have) and I really enjoy that style. No matter if it's old hardtrance/rave or new trance stuff. I still go to trance parties and I enjoy myself a lot there (it's been some time since the last one, but I'm not going out much anymore). I don't care what people think about this music, for me there are tracks that move me in a similar way like psy does, with or without drugs. It takes some time of digging to find the real good records (the one I consider real good... ;) ) but it's worth it for me.

Hello my psycho-brothers! I'm curious to know if, among us, there are many persons who are listening some eurotrance stuffs from Tiesto or Armin Van Buuren for example?

495306[/snapback]

Don't like eurotrance at all, but I do like one Tiesto cd, VA - Spaceage. It's been quite some time since I've listened to it, but as I remember it has got some quite nice techy tracks :)

I do understand why people like eurotrance though, the whole take-off/breakdown/snareroll thinge can be quite cool, but it gets boring after a while IMHO.

i have a very wide music taste in the electronic sektion.stuff like-

ATB

sasha

paul oakenfold

john digweed

Tiesto

paul van Dyk

Armin van buuren

DeepDish

way out west(nick warren)

are very very great i think.

i love Kasey Taylor's music alot to.fantastic music :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

occasionaly i do!especially  to relax my ears drom the maddness of psy!like every 2 months i usually play some tiesto or armin for a couple of days to relax!

495583[/snapback]

Happy to learn that I'm not the only guy to make this! But I'm not surprised, because we are both Greeks, and Tiesto & Armin come often in Greece! :D

Happy to learn that I'm not the only guy to make this! But I'm not surprised, because we are both Greeks, and Tiesto & Armin come often in Greece!  :D

495594[/snapback]

tiesto came last summer here,but i didnt go the ticket was insane(around 50$) for a 2hour set and from what i heard it wasnt so good!

btw you know i live in cyprus right? :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

tiesto came last summer here,but i didnt go the ticket was insane(around 50$) for a 2hour set and from what i heard it wasnt so good!

btw you know i live in cyprus right? :)

495604[/snapback]

You are Cypriot! :o So you are not greek, this is what you want to explain? ;)