Search the darkest most agressiv stuff

radi6404

Do you know what´s the most agressiv and dark psytrance out there. tracks like transwave - Helium are quite good and agressiv but i need something harder, recommend the hardest stuff that you know please. this time i listen very dark Rammstein tracks like sonne and iám wondering if there is something as hard out in the psytrance scene, of course not with electric guitars and singing but with such dark melodies.

Actually a lot of the goa has melodies similar to Rammstein, but the abscence of guitars and screams make it sound less hostile.

439705[/snapback]

Tell which. I only know uplifting goa like astral projection, infinity project, mfg or melanchonic goa trance like the lone deranger and so on but almost nothing hard, i only have two cd´s or so that are hard, they are called goa trance 2 and goa trance 3, Lasertrancer has some very hard tracks were if anyone know him.

Thanks for your mrcommends guys but iám wondering why anyone posts music with with hard basslines and percussion and with synthsounds that have a low cutoff setting instead of what iám understand of dark, i don´t know how the music calls which i want.

try Prex - S4

that is dark for me

although I don't think you might like it so much

Radi, I think when you seek music with a similar sound to "Rammstein without guitars" I suggest taking a peek into the industrial genre.

Something like Frontline Assembly might float your boat more than all the "dark psy" stuff there is ... because it's a different sound than "dark psy".

Maybe. Just a guess. I might be wrong though :P

Thanks for your mrcommends guys but iám wondering why anyone posts music with with hard basslines and percussion and with synthsounds that have a low cutoff setting instead of what iám understand of dark, i don´t know how the music calls which i want.

439743[/snapback]

Did you take a look at my links? :unsure:

rammstein without guitars is Battle of the Future Buddhas, Ka-Sol and Tim Schuldt ;)

Now if you want what today is called "dark trance" (and which is very different to what people used to call dark trance a few years ago...) then go for stuff like Parasense, Ocelot, Para Halu, Derango, Tumult, Fungus Funk... they're all dark, but in a non-melodic way (as opposed to the first 3 artists I mentioned in the beginning of my post)

Well, if you've heard "Engel" by Rammstein, try imagining that powerfull guitar melody in a tweaked acid line as the instrument... Comes pretty close to quite a typical goa trance melody. But maybe you're seeking the sheer power of Rammstein and such, rather than the melody? In that case... Twisted System is pretty aggressive, reminds me of some kind of hardcore or something someimtes :P

G.O.E. sounds like some kid who wants to join the dark trance band wagon but doesn't know how lol There are tons of better dark trance artists out there  :lol:

439872[/snapback]

WTF? What the hell... I can't believe this post... :(<_<

G.O.E. sounds like some kid who wants to join the dark trance band wagon but doesn't know how lol There are tons of better dark trance artists out there  :lol:

439872[/snapback]

somethign tells me you didn't hear the whole thing, and most probably not even the whole track... it's industrial to the core, ridden with riff's and spooky atmospheres, splashed with psy. not an easy proposal to diggest, but that he's wannabe-dark and low quality producer opens a lot of doors for disagreement :)

From old stuff check out:

Slide

UX

Cydonia

Orichalcum & The Deviant

Psychaos

Darshan

Tim Schuldt

Battle Of The Future Buddhas

ManMadeMan

ECT & Mass

The Delta