Artists experimenting with acid

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope i dont think so... he sais in a very fresh interview thats hes only has taken DMT! And i believe in that..

351616[/snapback]

I remember reading in an interview a while back how he said that his best and worst experience was at the same party (you know those generic questions). It involved acid, meadows, and frolicking with african wild animals at an england outdoor party.

The dudes from TICON use cocaine.. They offered some to a girl friend of mine working on the production of a huge rave here where they performed.

351906[/snapback]

that doesn't mean they use it during music production, though. ;)

The dudes from TICON use cocaine.. They offered some to a girl friend of mine working on the production of a huge rave here where they performed.

351906[/snapback]

ya snitch <_<

:D

that doesn't mean they use it during music production, though. ;)

351914[/snapback]

true..

also i think psychedelics are used as INSPIRATION.

obviously if someone is on 4-5 blotters he wont be able to operate a computer or generally produce music :huh: it's the inspiration he gets from the trip, the ideas that he might come up with during tripping.

i think.

obviously if someone is on 4-5 blotters he wont be able to operate a computer or generally produce music  :huh:

351915[/snapback]

well, what about 2-3 blotters, then?

dunno . but i suppose it wouldnt be the easiest thing ever. maybe if one sober person of the project produced and the other was just a listener - realtime acid test :D -.

351921[/snapback]

I think you'd be surprised what's possible to do with a little practice.. ;) I think D-Dave's post says a lot..

When you re on `cid

go for the analog equıpment :D

they have so many lights that are blinking :)

by the way I dont think its possible to produce under good `cid

Nowadays a lot of people are into coke and speed

but

This whole music scene since the beginning and whether you take this beginning from the 60s or thousands of years old shamanistic rituals

IS FUCKING INSPIRED BY PSYCHEDELICS

and lsd rules the psychedelic world :)

and if you dont believe me go listen to Bill Hicks he already told a lot about artists who doesnt do drugs. For a short quote from what he said "suck satans cock"

I'm very interested in acid, music-creativity and stuff...

Now i wonder wich artists/groups you think is/have experimenting with acid? (during the making of the music, and so on)

I got some suspicions about these (LOL) : etnica, astral, mfg, electric universe, raja ram, 1200 mics...

By the way, you've got the full right to think i'm stupid :rolleyes:

351600[/snapback]

:) I have been thinking about this topic for a looong time. Funny to see another person writing it for me.

When I was "young" and fresh to this music, I heard roumers about Astral and infected making music on acid and stuff. Back then, everything was much more mysterius and no one knew all they know today.

:) I have been thinking about this topic for a looong time. Funny to see another person writing it for me.

When I was "young" and fresh to this music, I heard roumers about Astral and infected making music on acid and stuff. Back then, everything was much more mysterius and no one knew all they know today.

352007[/snapback]

Ok cool :) hehe... But i dont think infected mushroom has ever done acid to be honest.. :huh:

i think simon of course takes hallucinogens, cuz in interviews he says he doesnt like to produce while tripping cuz it gets too confusing, and that they thought up the name shpongle while tripping, and that playing a set one time the cops came and the place burnt down and he ran away, but it turned out he hallucinated it all cuz he was trippin... but i may be wrong, and yeah it sounds like infected is anti drugs, at least erez is... i think the hidden track on Tool's Aenima sums it all up...

edit: one time i saw a wild bunny running thru the middle of a major city!

EDIT: Better add a smiley:  ;)

352137[/snapback]

:lol: ...

Well, how can you name yourself Infected Mushroom if you dont have a facination of shrooms? I asked Erez once if he had ever tried shrooms, but he denied it. Duvdev used to do alot of drgs. Anyway.. what was my point again?

:lol: ...

Well, how can you name yourself Infected Mushroom if you dont have a facination of shrooms? I asked Erez once if he had ever tried shrooms, but he denied it. Duvdev used to do alot of drgs. Anyway.. what was my point again?

352159[/snapback]

maybe their mission is disinfecting the mushroom

do you honestly think is possible to gobble some drops and be able to sit in front of a computer and actually do something productive?

major kudos if you can... but i find it unlikely...

351622[/snapback]

I think it is, and I know it is ;) I know for a fact a couple of artists (and I am not talking about home studio artists) that have tried, and still are.

Since I am friends with these artists, and I believe its not my place to tell about someone, what they are doing, I will leave it up to them to tell you their identities ;)

It's better to write about artists that didn't do Acid. That would be very short list. But i seriously doubt that their music lacks psychedelia. Names like Erez Aizen, Frank Zappa, Avi from Astral Projection has diabetes, so he shouldn't really experiment with drugs (or so he said in an interview). Some artists that i know personally also don't touch psychedelic. I know several that even don't touch alcohol.

I think all of them... u can't be in this scene without a single acidific expirience.

351646[/snapback]

Of course you can.

351906[/snapback]

I am really disappointed to hear about it.