Infected Mushroom single - Streched (19 september)

Shpångul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changed styles but still crap.

what i mean is that i think they cant write some good psychedelic music anymore,

323879[/snapback]

Maybe they don't WANT to make psy and like their old style? I can't tell of course but I wouldn't be surprised by that.

I miss their old style... but I also enjoy their music now days...

Actually I think it's brilliant fresh music, but I agree, it's not psytrance anymore!

Back in the days they made some of the greatest tracks I've ever heard, but I think they just wanna move on and work on new stuff... new challenges...

I liked some of the tracks in Im the supervisor (Frog Machine, Stretched, Meduzze, n shit).... But I think the next album will be way much better!

I've heard 4 - 5 of their newest tracks live, and they sounded really promising!!

They next album may be a double album, one freestyle, and one trancedisc..

I've heard a track live that I think is "Forgive Me" who will be on the next album, And I gotta say, that really touched me.. Aizen on some serious pads, with Netz on some "pink floyd kinda" guitar... God it was beautiful!!!

But time will tell... They think the nexxt album will be out in March 2006

Guys come on, everybody know deep inside you that IM is one of the best projects in psytrance, they made albums like B.P Empire changing the history of psytrance.Im the supervisor is a good album for this style,don't compare those guys with artists like SKAZI :huh: if someday SKAZI trying to make a album like Im the supervisor he will have a heart attack.I still believe that they have inspiration they just ghange their style beceause they want to be well known in U.S.A.;So be patient until the next album for the ppl who are not fans of IM :)

Ok sorry i informed everybody..

I think infected suck nowadays..

and i was on Sonica too, INFECTED WAS THE WORSE SET EVER

i heard ppl yelling "boooouu!!"

321896[/snapback]

I find that sort of ammusing as you are to young to have been around to see them 'before' they sucked!? Maybe my math skills are lacking here, or your profile is incorrect.

As for their albums I can say this, yes they have changed much over time, but they are the ones that are pushing sonic boundries forward through experimenting. Any band that just keeps making the same music dies and it becomes boring for the artists themselves. Look at how U2, Madonna and even bands such as Metallica changed over time. It is an fundimental part of evolution. At least they are not playing country and western heaven. ;)

Just my £0.02 worth. To each his own.

IM plays once in a while here in South Brazil, party organizers book them, to EARN, IM mean full dance floors and full pockets.. lol I´ve never seen them live and don´t intend too.. with all respect is not my genre..hehe =) 98 % of the IM lovers here can´t listen to a single track been clean.. its the truth..it hurts..but it is.

Let´s Prog!!!

:)

Maybe they don't WANT to make psy and like their old style? I can't tell of course but I wouldn't be surprised by that.

323973[/snapback]

i didnt say they should stick to their old style.

they could create something psychedelic maybe.... ambient or something? dont know... no way that poppy commercial stuff with them singing and such :rolleyes:

Get this.

"Two Weeks before the release,israeli orange cell phone owners will be able to download the tracks as ringtones & TrueTones." 

Pop trance.  :blink:

321918[/snapback]

Psydance :blink: ... Respect for the earlier days of Erez & Co.

Get this.

"Two Weeks before the release,israeli orange cell phone owners will be able to download the tracks as ringtones & TrueTones." 

Pop trance.  :blink:

321918[/snapback]

:o

NO!

KILL! THEM! FUCKERS!

Personally, IM is like the last thing i wanna see live

they have come to my city 4 times last year, and its already booked to play 2 times this year

i had already seen then many times and they peform those lame "shows" :angry:

i wont even boder looking at this single

I have seen them live already - but fortunately this was before the Supervisor!

And they still rocked. Back then.

lets face it IM made some good stuff a couple of years ago if you look at it from a psytrance perspective. But accuallly i dont know anyone who wouldnt take a chance to make the big bucks.

I think they know that if they make it and goes supercommercial they will make a lot of money, at the cost of the fans from the psyscene. but if they make it, they will get new fans who loves their new style.

I love their old albums, have no problem listening to the new ones. but its not psytrance and i dont expect psytrance either. :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

No hating really, just dissapointed with their current direction... I mean, when a great group suddenly change from deep psy to another format that is more general and accessible, it is going to really dissapoint a lot of fans.

Do you really feel the need to defend them? They are obviously happy with where they are in the music industry, and if they feel no need to defend themselves, then maybe you shouldn't get so upset :D

I for one think if this is the direction they want to go it is great, but yes, I find it dissapointing and am extremely reluctant to buy their music, let alone see them live... that is my choice :D Just because you still think they are nume one in the scene does not mean we all do :D

What happen guys I see arguements about IM. O.K different ppl have different beliefs so I can't take your point from those who hate IM :huh:

Nevermind as about for the fans(including me ^_^ ) let us be proud for our favourite project and give them the oppurtunity to full stadiums with thousands of ppl B) .You see we(fans) support real musicians and not computer boys. :)

No hating really, just dissapointed with their current direction... I mean, when a great group suddenly change from deep psy to another format that is more general and accessible, it is going to really dissapoint a lot of fans.

Do you really feel the need to defend them?  They are obviously happy with where they are in the music industry, and if they feel no need to defend themselves, then maybe you shouldn't get so upset :D 

I for one think if this is the direction they want to go it is great, but yes, I find it dissapointing and am extremely reluctant to buy their music, let alone see them live... that is my choice :D  Just because you still think they are nume one in the scene does not mean we all do :D

335557[/snapback]

Who are you talking to?

so many haters in here!!

why??  did infected mushroom ruin your life? hehe

i think they are one of the best psy acts of all time

B)

335554[/snapback]

One of the best, but not THE best.