This weeks good covers

Trolsk

The cover is awesome indeed

I guess the music is nowhere that good though

Definitely not for fucks that "concentrates on the Minimal Techno/Tech-House side of Electronic music." ...Bro, this is PSYTRANCE, no techno, minimal tech house whatever shit for e-tards!!! You are in the wrong forum: look at the name PSYnews: about psychedelic music.... no techno/minimal whatever :)

Ha ha ha...you made my day. Thanks ;)

Yes: Another cover I really like and I know you gonna guess the music is nowhere that good....

Posted Image

I dedicate this one to you..... You are the clear reason why Psytrance is dying.... Go pollute somewhere else with your Minimal Techno/Tech-House for gays !!!

Psytrance rules!

ha ha ha

Definitely not for fucks that "concentrates on the Minimal Techno/Tech-House side of Electronic music." ...Bro, this is PSYTRANCE, no techno, minimal tech house whatever shit for e-tards!!! You are in the wrong forum: look at the name PSYnews: about psychedelic music.... no techno/minimal whatever :)

Ha ha ha...you made my day. Thanks ;)

Yes: Another cover I really like and I know you gonna guess the music is nowhere that good....

Posted Image

I dedicate this one to you..... You are the clear reason why Psytrance is dying.... Go pollute somewhere else with your Minimal Techno/Tech-House for gays !!!

Psytrance rules!

ha ha ha

Thanks for your lovely words.

I prefer to concentrate on the music regardless the genre. BTW, do you have any problem with Homosexuals?

EDIT: The reason Psy Trance dies as a culture is rude people like you that seem to forget the building blocks of our society which are Respect and the other 3 words that lost their meanings long time ago. Keep spamming our scene with your meaningless noise and crappy attitude.

I prefer to concentrate on the music regardless the genre. BTW, do you have any problem with Homosexuals?

EDIT: The reason Psy Trance dies as a culture is rude people like you that seem to forget the building blocks of our society which are Respect and the other 3 words that lost their meanings long time ago. Keep spamming our scene with your meaningless noise and crappy attitude.

you're joking right? srsly. :lol:

Dam, I was reading back and .....Yes, you are so right. I'm rude, so rude..... To the point I totally forgot about the 3 magic words!!!!! Oh My God.... What a shame for me. Already I loose the meaning of RESPECT... Then I forgot about the 3 magic words... Pfff, I guess I'm an hopeless case of social disease :clapping:

So , Please, be cool and apologize for the rude person I am and please, High Spirited One, let me tell you the 3 magic words: UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Ooops, maybe not the one you were expected, simple freedom of choice! Could not resist, way tooo easy, I know :rolleyes:

No shit... Don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. Respect when you the first one to say the music is shit is being totally disrespectful of the artists involved (and since I do respect them, I will not tolerate comments like yours) and not even, but the post subject itself about artwork and not music you can(t even respect.... So keep your cheesy definition of respect for you, it ain't mine.

You truly are a sad joke..and yes, about Gays: I think, in my personal opinion, that the music they like/listen/promote is very often shit, like some prog/minimal/techno/house all mixed up, if you see what I mean. But it's just my point of view, after all.

And , to finish, thanks a lot, been a long time I could not have such a laugh on this forum because of some e-tards. Users like you and stupid non constructive comments should be simply banned, imo.

Posted Image

Thought I would just post a bigger version of this one cus it's so damn nice to look at ;)

(abasio u have to like this one :P with that jellyfish passion of yours ;) )

Yeah, it's good. Curious about the music too :D