This weeks stupid covers

NT

yeah... but what's up with such a stupid cover... why not call it coca cola :wank: I "hope" they got some sponsor money for that, fuck its pathetic though!

maybe 'coz sprite stands for more than just a brand-name.. :P

(have to admit i actually like it :ph34r: )

maybe 'coz sprite stands for more than just a brand-name.. :P

(have to admit i actually like it :ph34r: )

tell me what is ur first impression/association when u see it? (I didn't know about the "other" meaning of the word)

and it looks like a freaking soda-pop brand :angry: (are u thirsty by any chance? :P )

tell me what is ur first impression/association when u see it? (I didn't know about the "other" meaning of the word)

and it looks like a freaking soda-pop brand :angry: (are u thirsty by any chance? :P )

associated it with the "other" meaning first, don't really like soda-pops. except for that turkish one, üludag, liquid candy.. which i drink like twice a year tops :D either way i can appreciate the minimal touch of the design, cold yet lively :)

e. here's another meaning still

associated it with the "other" meaning first, don't really like soda-pops. except for that turkish one, üludag, liquid candy.. which i drink like twice a year tops :D either way i can appreciate the minimal touch of the design, cold yet lively :)

e. here's another meaning still

fair enough :P I guess the coca-cola corp has me totally focused on their product with that name! But I think the chosen font also helps projecting that image into my brain... and I don't like that... Its music not a soft-drink :lol:

Well, that's my criticism... the cover is the result of running one Photoshop filter and slapping a font on it.

Well maybe u r right... but I would like to see a high res version of it before I could say that. I kinda like the detailed patterns that smoke makes, and it could be used to make something nice... but again u can't really see if that is on that cove... just too damn grainy!

That sums up what I like least about this genre...all these really generic half assed albums with "goa trance volume 55" on them and they couldn't be further from even being slightly psychedelic or inspired.

Actually, I take that back, I hate the album covers but now that I realize what the cover is for...there is some chunky good progressive on there :)

Still what the fuck? Do you think 10 years from now we are gonna have soft euro trance albums comming out with the words "Dark Psy, volume 12" on them with like an apple on the CD cover? Its the same kind of thing

What IS that!? A giant robo-saurus-hamster!?

Its a Terrano-vibrator. Duh. (I happen to quite enjoy that release, though, the cover looks even worse IRL... Who cares though it rocks)

And, WTF is with all these Israeli guys on their covers sporting sunglasses and intense looks? Who decided THAT was cool?

And, WTF is with all these Israeli guys on their covers sporting sunglasses and intense looks? Who decided THAT was cool?

Israel is a country with a lot of sunshine.

You gotta protect yourself.

• 4 weeks later...