This weeks stupid covers

NT

• 3 weeks later...

If thats an artist himself on that cover and he has had no life changing experiences which he might want us to appreciate and learn from him with help of his music and cover art, then it looks quite shite self centered gayness written all over.

If thats an artist himself on that cover and he has had no life changing experiences which he might want us to appreciate and learn from him with help of his music and cover art, then it looks quite shite self centered gayness written all over.

I disembowel your remarks, or as radi would have put it: "Your Oppinion is shit" sir.

who the fuck is that, some uber-pedo behind pedo bear :ph34r:?

Why don't you have a seat? From Urban Dictionary.

The command used by Chris Hansen, of Dateline NBC, before publicly humiliating and destroying would be child molestors on national television. No matter how much the child molestor wants to run, for reasons unknown to man, he cannot leave and always takes a seat.

Chris Hansen: Why don't you have a seat?

Child Molestor: Oh shit! I swear I wasn't going to do anything with that 13 year old boy. I have to go now!

Chris Hansen: Why don't you have a seat right over there.

Child Molestor can't help himself, and has a seat.

+1,000,000

Psy artists should never have their pictures on an album cover unless they're robots...and no stupid photoshop robot renderings.

Psy artists should never have their pictures on an album cover unless they're robots...and no stupid photoshop robot renderings.

Agreed. One thing I really like about this genre is that it's mostly more about music than ego, but covers like the above seem like pure egotism.

Posted Image

^the raindrops in the forest one is ok if u ask me.... I only dislike the used font a bit. Otherwise I think its quite nice!

Incidentally I got this in the mail today and the font is different, and nicer.

e: They've mispelt "PsyberTribe" though.

e2: Here is a photo of the woman who modelled for the cover in her underpants.