____Your Favourite Dimension 5 Track?____

Manuser

your favourite Dimension 5 track?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. your favourite Dimension 5 track?

• Beyond the Stars (Second phaze)
    • Bombed Out (Second phaze)
    • Limitless Dimension (Gate 3 Mix) (Second phaze)
    • Mind To Mind (Second phaze)
    • Moon Cake (Second phaze)
    • Polaris 1 (Second phaze)
    • Polaris 2 (Second phaze)
    • The Z Principle (Second phaze)
    • Transformation (Rmx) (Second phaze)
    • Antidote (Transdimensional)
    • Beetlesnuff (Transdimensional)
    • Deep Space 5D (Transdimensional)
    • Flow (Transdimensional)
    • Harmonic Convergence (Transdimensional)
    • Iron Sun (Transdimensional)
    • Omega Centauri (Transdimensional)
    • Psychic Influence (Transdimensional)
    • Purple Om (Transdimensional)
    • Utopian Dream (Transdimensional)
    • Limitless dimension (Original)
    • Temple of chaos
    • Phoenix

it's a close one between Deep space 5D and Harmonic convergence but I choose DP5D :)

tough one...

i would go for Antidote

as far as i can remember it was the first track i heard from them

edit: even though omega centaurus is pretty awesome too, would be the 2nd choice i guess

Heh, I also choosen Deep Space 5D, but it is closely followed by Utopian Dream, Limitless Dimension, Harmonic Convergence, Phoenix, actually I like every single track of them.

You forgot one of the best ones to put in list : GANYMEDE...simple perfection...:)

It was long and hard fight between beetlesnuff and polaris 2...

But polaris 2 was quicker with it's moves so... please, give applauses to the winner, polaris 2! :lol:

Really wicked track... gotta love it! <3<3 :)

I didn't have a clue of the existence of this track before u told me  :blink:

288432[/snapback]

No ?

Then you don't know about Tribes Of The Moon too cause it is missing too...;) Also extremely good one...

No ?

Then you don't know about Tribes Of The Moon too cause it is missing too...;) Also extremely good one...

288441[/snapback]

did you know there was an EP by Dimension 5 called Trance xpress?

01 - trance xpress

02 - trancefix

03 - cranial meltdown

as for Tribe of the moon i heard the name, but never the track.

I was just listening to Ganymede, indeed typical Dimension 5 track, similar to Psychic influence, it's in the same EP right?

did you know there was an EP by Dimension 5 called Trance xpress?

01 - trance xpress

02 - trancefix

03 - cranial meltdown

as for Tribe of the moon i heard the name, but never the track.

I was just listening to Ganymede, indeed typical Dimension 5 track, similar to Psychic influence, it's in the same EP right?

288443[/snapback]

Fuck, now you got ME there...I've never heard about those singles and I thought I knew practicaly all by them...From when are they ?

You also forgot about Blue Pyramid ( it's the song with Purple Om single ) which I haven't heard and Intastella ( which is on single with Iron Sun ) I am missing from them, but now you surprised me with this new one...Are you sure that is theirs or they just got it wrong on the download site...;)

Tribes Of The Moon was released with Limitless Dimension on the EP and it is also great track...;)

Cheers

Fuck, now you got ME there...I've never heard about those singles and I thought I knew practicaly all by them...From when are they ?

You also forgot about Blue Pyramid ( it's the song with Purple Om single ) which I haven't heard and Intastella ( which is on single with Iron Sun ) I am missing from them,  but now you surprised me with this new one...Are you sure that is theirs or they just got it wrong on the download site...;)

Tribes Of The Moon was released with Limitless Dimension on the EP and it is also great track...;)

Cheers

288445[/snapback]

:)

i was really surprised too, well indeed i found it on soulseek, i checked on google and apparently it's not fake, i will let u know what i think after i gave it a listen... ;)

I have to listen to the Dimension 5 album and the EP before I can decide. I've been listening to the Rah album some days ago and damn it was great, can't remember the Dimension 5 one since it's been so long since I've last heard. Shame on me...

:)

i was really surprised too, well indeed i found it on soulseek, i checked on google and apparently it's not fake, i will let u know what i think after i gave it a listen... ;)

288448[/snapback]

You guys need to start using Discogs.com... but it's down at the moment =) I can verify that the Trance XPress 12" is indeed by the very same Dimension 5, but there was a techno act called Dimension 5 too, that later changed their name.

My vote would go to the remix of Iron Sun, that I think is only ever released on a 12" on intastella... never saw it listed on a CD.

My favourite is not on your list: Transformation. NOT the remix! Well ... it's the one on Goa-Head 13 ... I dunno if it's the remix anyway and they just forgot to label it, but I don't think so (would be glad if anybody could tell me BTW :P )...

The reason why is, that it was one of the first goa tracks that I heard. And loved. Gosh, those were the times where I still loved mental travels while just lying in bed to this kind of music ... need to do that again some day.....

You guys need to start using Discogs.com... but it's down at the moment =) I can verify that the Trance XPress 12" is indeed by the very same Dimension 5, but there was a techno act called Dimension 5 too, that later changed their name.

288494[/snapback]

Yeah, the Trance X-Press single is one of their first releases (if not the very first), released back in 93 or around that. Because of that it doesn't sound exactly like their newer stuff, but it's still quality old school trance. :)

As ukiro said, use discogs, at least when it's back up. Pretty annoyed now that it's down. :ph34r:

As for the vote, I voted "Moon Cake", don't know all the tunes by heart though, so it's possible that I like other tunes better. Still, "Moon Cake" is what springs to mind.

My favourite is not on your list: Transformation. NOT the remix! Well ... it's the one on Goa-Head 13 ... I dunno if it's the remix anyway and they just forgot to label it, but I don't think so (would be glad if anybody could tell me BTW :P )...

The reason why is, that it was one of the first goa tracks that I heard. And loved. Gosh, those were the times where I still loved mental travels while just lying in bed to this kind of music ... need to do that again some day.....

289321[/snapback]

I totally agree! I looked for that track and couldn't find it. So voted for 5D. Both are very good. My two fav. tracks from D5.

I totally agree! I looked for that track and couldn't find it. So voted for 5D. Both are very good. My two fav. tracks from D5.

289412[/snapback]

The track in Second phaze track 5 is Transformation (remix) isn't it? otherwise i never heard the original version...

The track in Second phaze track 5 is Transformation (remix) isn't it? otherwise i never heard the original version...

289415[/snapback]

The version on "Second Phaze" is the original, and the same version as on Goa-Head 13. I don't even think there exists a remix of this track.

The version on "Second Phaze" is the original, and the same version as on Goa-Head 13. I don't even think there exists a remix of this track.

Oh lol ... so I can vote too :D

Thanks for clearing that up :)

ah ok, if you look the review section here, it's called Trandormation (remix) that's why i had a doubt...IMO they might have made an original version but never released and then called this one Tranformation remix..just an idea. .. but anyway really good track, i think it's the best one of their 2nd album.