GOOD finnish psy?

Cinos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This entire thread makes no sense at all!!!

If you click a board members alias there's an option to ignore posts from that member...

Bye, bye, stupid posts!

272495[/snapback]

You'd miss a lot. Oh well, it's up to you. Isolate yourself from everybody else, I don't care. <_<

Somebody still has trouble discerning between opinons and facts. Idiot.

Like I said, to call Texas Faggot monotonous make me think you don't have ears or don't know what the word means.

Thats my opinion....finnish music has very varied arrangements, somtimes to much for me even.

Sure you can have your opinion, but when it as silly as saying there is no variation in finnish music you have to be prepared to be ridiculed.

It's like if I would seriously argue that in my opinion Britney Spears make too heavy, dark and psychedelic music.

I have the right to think that if I like to of course.....but I might look dumb to a lot of people if that was my view.

Like I said, to call Texas Faggot monotonous make me think you don't have ears or don't know what the word means.

Thats my opinion....finnish music has very varied arrangements, somtimes to much for me even.

Sure you can have your opinion, but when it as silly as saying there is no variation in finnish music you have to be prepared to be ridiculed.

It's like if I would seriously argue that in my opinion Britney Spears make too heavy, dark and psychedelic music.

I have the right to think that if I like to of course.....but I might look dumb to a lot of people if that was my view.

272511[/snapback]

OK OK, I will use the word "boring" from now on. It's really that way I feel about all these x-dream-like artists who don't use melodies for the hell of it.

cinos you're a fucking twat.. as much as i dislike finnish psy (other than kiwa & highpersonic whomen anyways..) one thing is for sure.. it isn't monotonous.. it's fucking uber multitonous.. most varied subgenre of psytrance for sure..

People who critizise finnish music normally call it silly, all over the place, too wierd, too much happening or bad production.

I can understand all of those reservations.

But to say it's boring, x-dream like or no melodies stilll makes me wonder if you never heard the music or if you just have a twisted vocabulary.

you know, i learnt something today:

Astral projection's music is monotonous

Dimension 5's music is monotonous

Cosmosis's music is monotonous

Chi-A.D's music is monotonous

Pleidadians's music is monotonous

Miranda's music is monotonous

Logic bomb's music is monotonous

Battle of the future Buddhas's music is monotonous

and, of course, Koxbox's music is the most monotonous of all!

each post from Cinos is an opportunity to make a fool of himself.

you know, i learnt something today:

Astral projection's music is monotonous

Dimension 5's music is monotonous

Cosmosis's music is monotonous

Chi-A.D's music is monotonous

Pleidadians's music is monotonous

Miranda's music is monotonous

Logic bomb's music is monotonous

Battle of the future Buddhas's music is monotonous

and, of course, Koxbox's music is the most monotonous of all!

272538[/snapback]

LOL! :D

Stop bullying me. :( I can't help my opinions. X-Dream/TF/Mandlavaladanz tracks just don't hold my interests for even one, even less an album.

now i have heard everything

cinos your opinion is the definition of wrong on one hand and irony on the other..

texas faggot.... boring...

been listening to them for the exact OPPOSITE reasons

anyway, :D

well, I don't think the problem is your opinion Cinos, I think (new) X-Dream is boring too, but the reason why people react so strong is simply because some words are not correctly used

If I want to call a lady of 45 kg fat, well that's my opinion, but that doesn't mean it is right...

So just try to choose your words better next time, it can be hard as a non-English speaker, but everybody learns a little every day! :)

Make Love, not war :P

Okay, let's just conclude that I am right, you're wrong, and finnish psy in general is boring. (not monotonous!)

If I may defend Cinos a little here.

First of all, it is important to mention that when I listen to trance, a lot of it is Suomi stuff. Also, I do not believe it to be boring or monotonous.

However, if people say that there is too much change in suomi, it may be taken to the extreme and imply that there is only change in suomi. If there is only one thing happening (here this one thing is change), then the word monotonous may be applied.

Feel free to flame me.

1.Electro fluoro punx.

mjumie suomi

er..

2. astroschautzer

what a name... you just ahve to love it.

let see....

3.SHAMANIACS, boom boom proggy like bigwigs, yihaaaaaa

mmhhhhh

4.troll scientists :huh: forest trip music

who's next....

5.Irschtas, master of darkness

K, time out! thinking makes me feel dizzy

Suomi music is for free, it doesn't have to be good, or as well mixed as the commercial releases. Just be happy there is a group of people who just place ALL their music online for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

search down the net, download as much as you can, it will keep on coming, there is crap between it, that's everywhere, but there are also classics between it. But the important thing is: it's an endless treasure of FREE music. :blink:

you get it?

do you complain about something if someone gives it to you for FREEEEEE?

All you can loose is 5 minutes of your life!

there was a topic about Aapulana (general forum) or whatever this finish word was, i dont have the link here but search for it, they got many albums for free d/l and they got something really nice going on with their sound !!

there was a topic about Aapulana (general forum) or whatever this finish word was, i dont have the link here but search for it, they got many albums for free d/l and they got something really nice going on with their sound !!

273034[/snapback]

My 1st thought was Apulanta, then I wen wtf for a few secs, I guess you mean Aavepyörä http://aavepyora.net/ check out "Suvetar"

I agree with the various posters who have pointed out that although there are several criticisms one can sometimes level at Finnish trance, 'monotonous' does not quite spring to mind.

Yes, one can play with semantics to try to justify such a label, but I don't think it is appropriate. Generalisations can sometimes be useful, but in this case Cinos has got it plain wrong.

To dismiss the whole Finnish trance scene as 'monotonous' is injudicious and unfair. And that is putting it lightly! Furthermore Finnish trance does not all sound alike, whether you are a fan or not, and some of it is extremely interesting.

Well, Cinos, I have finally found a good use for you! I will use your opinion as a contra-indicator. So now please don't start talking sense or else you shall get me confused.

Pedro

I agree with the various posters who have pointed out that although there are several criticisms one can sometimes level at Finnish trance, 'monotonous' does not quite spring to mind.

273416[/snapback]

Well I could call Finnish psy monotonous (TF, Squaremeat). Same synths, no decent melodies, irritating samples and effects. Good in parties, unlistenable at home.

Well I could call Finnish psy monotonous (TF, Squaremeat). Same synths, no decent melodies, irritating samples and effects. Good in parties, unlistenable at home.

273628[/snapback]

Finally somebody with some sense. :)

But it's not ALL finnish psy, of course. Just what I've heard. (except luomuhappo)