sweet chilled times :)

elve - infinite garden sweet

dreamfish - dreamfish sweet

shpongle - are you shpongled? sweet

shpongle - tales of the inexpressable sweet

sweet chilled times :)

sweet dude have fun chillin' yo!!!

sweet dude have fun chillin' yo!!!

thankies... i will...tonight....right now my brain needs acid/melodies/psychedelica and [not double]basses : d

to be honest, i am VERY curious about elve - infinite garden! : )

normally i listen to cds before i buy them, but this one i bought with good faith... the way ishq handles sounds to convey emotions/storys/landscapes.....aaaah pure bliss :) *gets all misty eyed*

... .. the way ishq handles sounds to convey emotions/storys/landscapes .. . ..

a perfect guid ishq is.

FSOL - Lifeforms

I would say the same about this release. But of cource, different head(s), different stories.

^_^

actually i would prob agree...

only have the dead cities / tales of ephedrina albums.... love em alot... atmosphere, story telling and all those other good things together

i want the lifeforms badly but...

*Freak mode* somebody scared me by claiming i cant know for sure that i'll get an astralwerks release if i order one

what to do? help ;)

Just downloaded (and payed for!) the Vibrasphere - Selected Downbeats Vol. 1 album. :)

thankies... i will...tonight....right now my brain needs acid/melodies/psychedelica and [not double]basses : d

to be honest, i am VERY curious about elve - infinite garden! : )

normally i listen to cds before i buy them, but this one i bought with good faith... the way ishq handles sounds to convey emotions/storys/landscapes.....aaaah pure bliss :) *gets all misty eyed*

Aye, I love ishq a lot. Even made a mix to tribute him :D

:ph34r:

Just downloaded (and payed for!) the Vibrasphere - Selected Downbeats Vol. 1 album. :)

I bought that a week or two ago. Nice stuff. Its been background music in my classes for the last week.

Last weekend I bought the wav versions of Nuclear Ramjet's three albums. Good stuff there.

masa - just inside [east west]

heh i am a sucker for objects which can be labeled with these words : japan - 1996 - goa

:D

actually i like it a lot... not really intellectual muzic , but very happy kiddie joy joy stuff :)

oh and the track gonzo - groove is awesome! ^_^ my cup of psychedelic tea ^_^

tim schuldt - single collection [GTN/sector]

mmwahahahaha....massiveness, evilness, drive with a killer intent, lil bits of crazy melodies.... messes with my brain quite nicely ^_^

musica psychedelica scandinavica [spiral trax]

was really suprised by this one...

i like the more "dry" goa, but it has to be made well...and this muzic is certainly well made...good structure, nice and dry ;) , and gotto love that psychedelica, twisting turning

very satisfying :)

<-- happy freak ^_^

also...sold my cyclone/geomantik and abstract phaze/truth of communication copies

with a little pain in the heart to be honest, but what is a freak with a love for matsuri to do? [you can figure this one out by yourself hehe ^_^]

PETER GUN - FRIENDLY FIRE

Posted Image

New, still sealed, for 2 Euros! 2 Euros! HA! In Saturn Electronic Market. Went there to buy a lightbulb, saw that they had CD sale! Awesome. Listening to it right now B)

(still, it was over my budget ... I only have 55 cents on my bank account, I lived over my monetary possessions with this one ... spent food money for it ... ah well, I just bought an apple instead of a hamburger and it was evened out, can't let that one go...)

Got a new compilation yesterday, also living over my budget but I just had to get this one when I saw it at the store:

v/A - Positive Alchemists Vol. 3

http://www.discogs.com/release/1054776

Awesome disc, exactly what I like in psy/full-on. :)

Ooooh I just got a bunch of oldschool albums & some compilations, including IFO and Dragon Tales.. There's also few quite odd releases I've never heard of, like this.

I'll post a complete list later!

Woow, nice :) and a nice price as well?

About the cd you posted, probably it's this version, no? :)

http://www.discogs.com/release/157391