What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Those two are realy realy great!

the blockhead DVD is amazing,and the D&K album is amazing,alwase get's me in the right mood :wub:

great buy Snapinho !

Cheers :)

The even greater thing about this was that all in all this order cost me $43. Total. I guess it's because mostly promos but who cares? Oh, thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to put Dzihan & Kamien on right now. :)

This really helped limiting my spending - right now there's only like 5 CDs I really, really want and about 20-30 I'd like to have if the price is good (I'm talking about old-school stuff, obviously). That's a healthy approach I guess :)

Hehe the problem (at least with me) is once I get those 5 I really want and 20 that are cool to have, I relax my criteria (example: now I'll buy CD singles) and I find another 5 I really want and 20 that are cool to have if not too expensive ...again and again :) It never ends...you'll see :)

Hehe the problem (at least with me) is once I get those 5 I really want and 20 that are cool to have, I relax my criteria (example: now I'll buy CD singles) and I find another 5 I really want and 20 that are cool to have if not too expensive ...again and again :) It never ends...you'll see :)

You know, having two kids and wife that hates psy-trance helps "optimising" my spending :)

1 SO-008 LEGIAC Mings Feaner cd

1 MD145 PROEM A Permanent Solution cd

1 SO005 YAGYA Will I Dream During the Process?

1 merck024 MR. PROJECTILE Sinking cd

1 MERCK045 v/a MERCK FRAGMENTS (Data CD)

1 so007-2 SECEDE Vega Libre cd ep

:posford:

1 SO-008 LEGIAC Mings Feaner cd

1 MD145 PROEM A Permanent Solution cd

1 SO005 YAGYA Will I Dream During the Process?

1 merck024 MR. PROJECTILE Sinking cd

1 MERCK045 v/a MERCK FRAGMENTS (Data CD)

1 so007-2 SECEDE Vega Libre cd ep

:posford:

still no Eat Static? :angry:

Last Sunday I FINALLY got the Twisted DVD. Due to $$ issues and a huge push to get out of debt (made the last $1000 payment today :posford: ) I haven't been able to buy much of anything new musicwise since late July. I couldn't really even afford the DVD, but it was just staring at me at Tower Records and after about 15 minutes of calculating the bare minimum amount of money I needed to eat until payday today, I gave in and bought it. I don't want to have to try to survive on a couple of dollars a day for a week again anytime soon though. :blink:

Got my Twisted package today!!!m Yeeehaaa!

Hallucinogen In Dub

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger

Shpongle - Nothing Lasts

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?

Shpongle - Remixes

Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible

Ott - Blumenkraft

Younger Brother - A Flock Of Bleeps

Though it was not all pink skies and flowers :) My beloved little pearl did not come unharmed through the long jorney

Posted Image

I guess I deserved it...:) :ph34r:

Jesus. How long has it been now? I'm starting to doubt it will ever arrive. Bastards. Or bastard me... :unsure:

Approximately 5 weeks maybe? I don't know when you sent it out, only when you messaged me that you had received it from Saiko.

Yeah, you got me right there. I was yound & stupid then. ;):D

But the 'albums only' thing works pretty well for me. I only make an exception for stuff like TIP's colours, FR's flights, Phantasm's "Fill your head..." series etc. You know - old-school label comps only. No Goa-Heads, Pulses, Tantrances. No countless Israeli comps etc. This really helped limiting my spending - right now there's only like 5 CDs I really, really want and about 20-30 I'd like to have if the price is good (I'm talking about old-school stuff, obviously). That's a healthy approach I guess :)

But some of the ultimae comps might just be worth getting as well ;) maybe someday when they get rare enough haha just kidding :P

After a first quick listen: pretty good. Glass's musics lends itself really well for more upbeat (breaks, minimal, techy) remixes. Good shit. :)

Hmm sounds very interesting! But I have to admit I haven't heard any off his new music, I only know Glasswork and the Koyaanisqatsi soundtrack well (very old I know).

You know, having two kids and wife that hates psy-trance helps "optimising" my spending :)

does she hate ultimae :o ... :P

Due to my upcoming holidays my budget is rather thight so this album will most likely be the only new CD (well, besides the Meat Puppet's album I've ordered today) this month:

Cosmosis - Trancendance

http://www.discogs.com/release/423474

Due to another sudden financial crisis I shall not be buying many more CDs in the near future :(

I do however have 3000 yen to spend at tower records using my point card & 2 brian eno CDs coming in the post soon so it's not all doom & gloom!

soon

doom

gloom

BOOM!!!

Due to another sudden financial crisis I shall not be buying many more CDs in the near future :(

I do however have 3000 yen to spend at tower records using my point card & 2 brian eno CDs coming in the post soon so it's not all doom & gloom!

Lemme guess, it has to do with pink rabbits?

But some of the ultimae comps might just be worth getting as well ;) maybe someday when they get rare enough haha just kidding :P

Well, even now some of the Ultimae stuff is not available any more. Still, I like the concept of artist album better, than a collection of tracks from different artists. So probably not, even when they become rare :)

does she hate ultimae :o ... :P

Yes, to much weird sounds. I can imagine her liking some more regular tracks like Asura's Golgotha, but others with acid lines, repetitive drums or - God forbid! - noisy sounds, sitar or didgeridoo are automatically qualified as "turn that off!!!" material :(

She's one of those people that could probably live without the music. But I love her anyway :wub:

She's one of those people that could probably live without the music. But I love her anyway :wub:

My GF is the same, it's something I really just don't understand but it's not a problem as she doesn't ming any of my music (except the really dark stuff) & as she doesn't really care about music, it's always my choice :clapping: :ph34r:

My GF is the same, it's something I really just don't understand but it's not a problem as she doesn't ming any of my music (except the really dark stuff) & as she doesn't really care about music, it's always my choice :clapping: :ph34r:

Nice GF, when living together with 2 mates, man you have to beat the shit out of each other to have the right kind of music playing :) I lived once with 2 mates and they were fanatic hop-hopers, and I don't like hip-hop , I even prefer fullon to that...