What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Pleiadians - IFO Live :wub:

Where has this version been all my life?

I've always preferred Family of Light over IFO, it always felt more psychedelic to me, but this live version of IFO just adds wonderful new dimensions to the music.

Now it's IFO Live > FoL > IFO

Glad you liked it :)

Next up Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker

Can't wait for Deer Park :wub:

(Nb I both can and will wait, it sounds so much better at the end of the album than heard as a stand alone track.

• Like 1

It's good to be back.

Now if I could just find the money to buy all the releases that have taken my fancy since being back :rolleyes:

Haha, I lolled :D

its hard being out of the game for some time! But glad to see you got around to get IFO live :P

Haha, I lolled :D

its hard being out of the game for some time! But glad to see you got around to get IFO live :P

And not having as much disposal income as before doesn't help either. But some of these I just need :lol:

And not having as much disposal income as before doesn't help either. But some of these I just need :lol:

Not working with the language school anymore?! Is that why why you have time for music again?! :P

Have you checked out the new Toi Doi from Suntrip (and DAT rec) yet?! :-o

Not working with the language school anymore?! Is that why why you have time for music again?! :P

Have you checked out the new Toi Doi from Suntrip (and DAT rec) yet?! :-o

No, I'm still there rotting away. But most of my money is going on baby stuff 👶

Work actually provides me with the most opportunities to listen to music as I spend so much time on the train or walking. I'm trying to get more home listening in but that's the challenge.

Not had a chance to check out Toi Doi, it's not super high on my list I'm afraid. Is it good?