What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Shpongle - Vapur of runours

too fucking awesome, fucking awesome work Simon Posford, the track was made in 1996 and the synthsounds sound better than in many tracks of 2006, so many people i know think that this track is very new because of it´s quality synthsounds and production quality. This is slow hallucinogen, i get shivers of this track.

Hallucinogen remixing Ozric Tentacles... brilliant and overlooked!

Just prepping for my set on Saturday and I think this one is totally in... especially after discovering what I can mix this with  :ph34r:

649818[/snapback]

The one hallucinogen rmx of a ozric tentacles track don´t know which one it was is wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than the original, simon should teach ozric tentacles how to sound because they seem to not have a clue what a dub bassline is, i couldn´t get into ozric tentacles because of their silly basslines, they should first go and study from simon posford how to produce good percussion sounds.

How is new Ocelot doing? Did he manage to incorporate melody to his twisted wizardry?

np:Prometheus - Robot-O-Chan

649642[/snapback]

Yes, but to me it's not as twisted as he usually does....

It's a bit more mellow melodic. I love it!!

One of our Dj's ( Plan B ) is playing in Montreal with him next Friday!

I'm stuck here in Toronto..... :(

NP:

Quadra - One Nation Under Trance (Solstice Music Int.) 2006

Posted Image

Quadra

:D

The one hallucinogen rmx of a ozric tentacles track don´t know which one it was is wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than the original, simon should teach ozric tentacles how to sound because they seem to not have a clue what a dub bassline is, i couldn´t get into ozric tentacles because of their silly basslines, they should first go and study from simon posford how to produce good percussion sounds.

649825[/snapback]

Clearly this must be the informed opinion of a broad-minded music expert of the highest calibre.

Clearly this must be the informed opinion of a broad-minded music expert of the highest calibre.

649846[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Good one Xander!

:lol::P

;) its a world of information! (do u have magical journeys 2?)

im at track 6 on Jikkenteki's the Long Walk Home a really rich album, I must say! Very well done :)

649574[/snapback]

I don't have number 2 but it has gone on buy to buy list after getting the 1st!

I still haven't got even a little tired of either CD of the long walk home. Both are extremely good after 20+ listens.

I'm sure the new album is coming along nicely too.

Shpongle - Vapur of runours

One of the best ambient tracks ever.

649808[/snapback]

Is this a remix of Rumours of Vapours? Is it cut up & played backwards? That would be kind of cool ;)