What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Yeah there is, I just don't know if they're trustworthy. My room mate has one, and all

it did was put a very light coating over the scratch. It started skipping in other areas after that.

I think I'd rather spend $ and get new Cd's.

(Maybe...)

:P

Endah he showed me a link (to a swedish page so no help showing u) where it was done by a machine with some sort of lazer technique... Might not be 100 % but still if u can't find new ones it could be an option :)

np:

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene

VA-Psychedelic Dreams vol 1 (Transient 03? or 04?)

just started...

bought this one just for the Astral Projection tune, but ended up liking the whole thing!

crop circles - Full mental jackpot (Plaiadians rmx)

not bad

Etnica - Intense Visitation

pleiadians - rotating fields B)

Etnica- starship 101

B)

Etnica - Asian Code 7 :P

now that was one good page :lol:

etnica - mad crickets

now that was one good page :lol:

etnica - mad crickets

They are great

Man with no name - Lunar cycle

I just replaced my subwoofer and now it makes dudumdumdum dudddddum dudududududu dududududum when the main bassline kicks in @ 00:49 before that it makes boooom booooom booooom booooom @ 00:28

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^

thats a bit closer to what it sounds like amplified to above 100dB at a party! I always think, if you can tell the individual bass notes, then its not loud enough!

Bamboo Forest-Automix

:)

Doof - Blue sun shine

FUCKING AMAZING

I first listened to this track in full lengh when i meet MONICA this vacation, killlllaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

you listen to music when you meet girls?

well, im usually doing the same, cant say they appreciate it.

you listen to music when you meet girls?

well, im usually doing the same, cant say they appreciate it.

I didn´t listen to music, i listened to music after that, if i am with hear i don´t want listen to music much because i want hear her unbelievable voice, she has one of the best voices i´ve ever heard.

Doof - Blue sun shine

FUCKING AMAZING

I first listened to this track in full lengh when i meet MONICA this vacation, killlllaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doof - Blue sun shine

FUCKING AMAZING

I first listened to this track in ful lengh when i made MONICA this vacation, killlllaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pork, you mean ?

I didn´t listen to music, i listened to music after that, if i am with hear i don´t want listen to music much because i want hear her unbelievable voice, she has one of the best voices i´ve ever heard.

Put the fucking music out of your ears!! *she ribs dem phones out*

this is what i usually hear from them :)

Posted Image

Azax remix of Parasense... :)

Old Seroxat :)

its been 3 years since 2004?!?! damn, already......

Astral Projection - Butterfly trip

What is this, why isn´t stuff like this out there, this is so fucking atmospheric, this is so goaish, it is a masterpeace, it is unbelievably awesome, the melodies, the synthsounds, everyone i know and played this track likes it, this track is both very light and easy to listen but on the other hand with a very deep atmosphere, what happened to astral projection, no artist can touch these tracks, they have the TRUE goa spirit but now astral projection aktually produce fullon, i can´t belive it, i usually don´t whine but if i would ever met astral i could get some tears, i would say them with tears in the eyes, listen you suckers, you produced such great msuic and now you make pointless music, why? that would i say to them.

And look, there´s even a remix of it out, i think only better people can have it.

http://www.discogs.com/release/361824