What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Astral Projection - Butterfly trip

What is this, why isn´t stuff like this out there, this is so fucking atmospheric, this is so goaish, it is a masterpeace, it is unbelievably awesome, the melodies, the synthsounds, everyone i know and played this track likes it, this track is both very light and easy to listen but on the other hand with a very deep atmosphere, what happened to astral projection, no artist can touch these tracks, they have the TRUE goa spirit but now astral projection aktually produce fullon, i can´t belive it, i usually don´t whine but if i would ever met astral i could get some tears, i would say them with tears in the eyes, listen you suckers, you produced such great msuic and now you make pointless music, why? that would i say to them.

Its official. You are the most boring person I have ever met.

Baphomet Engine-Superputrefaction (NAbi 2006)

I know a lot of people have trouble appreciating such releases, but IMO, for this style, this is some seriously good stuff.

NP:

Xerox & Illumination - XI Cd (HOMmega Productions) 2005

Posted Image

XI...... Oh Yeah baby!!

:D

I'm gonna listen and watch Steve Roach - Kairos =)

well, what can I say.... it's sublime sonic and visual wizardry, I totally loved it

the music is an awesome mixture of roach ambient but my favorite section has got to be Steve Roach - Lifeforming

easily the best ambient track of 2006 and I haven't even heard anything else :P ...but I just know it will all sound like child's play compared to this..... it's so awesome it makes me tremble from the overwhelming sensory input

I'm gonna listen and watch Steve Roach - Kairos =)

well, what can I say.... it's sublime sonic and visual wizardry, I totally loved it

the music is an awesome mixture of roach ambient but my favorite section has got to be Steve Roach - Lifeforming

easily the best ambient track of 2006 and I haven't even heard anything else :P ...but I just know it will all sound like child's play compared to this..... it's so awesome it makes me tremble from the overwhelming sensory input

Im really looking forward to doing the same :) I have'nt had the time to see the dvd yet but the cd is very good! but i have snacked through it a bit and it looked amazing!

TIP on Nippon Crown :)

http://www.discogs.com/release/312888

Did'nt know that one! Well I have'nt been to Japan lately either (in my entire life), has it been released in Europe u think? But it looks nice thats for sure! enjoy! ;)

Im putting

Steve Roach - Kairos CD

on now! Its gonna be an easy start on the day :)