Psy-forums from the source

Dexter

Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the forum has genuine psychedelic trance lovers who still believe i PLUR

• Psynews
    • Isratrance

I like to read other forums as Isratrance but I sincerely don´t like the atmosphere that much in it. I don´t post anything there... Took me a long time before I started posting anything here also, but thats just the way I am. I like to read and find out about the forums a lot before I join.

214713[/snapback]

Guess we should be honerd to have you here then mr. D3lirious :D

I like this forum because off it's "kozyness" :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we should be honerd to have you here then mr. D3lirious :D

I like this forum because off it's "kozyness"  :rolleyes:

217584[/snapback]

Nah... No big deal... You all are great. Im Honored to be here with you all... :)

This seems to be the first forum for me to become addicted to tho :unsure:

This seems to be the first forum for me to become addicted to tho

Same here... blah.  One more thing to do on the net...  But so addictive.  And friendly too...  Even if most of you are on the other side of the ocean, or planet, at that...  This forum rocks.

217914[/snapback]

yeah, this forum makes my work day go a lot faster. loads of funny sh1t happens on here. and there is also such a "broad" cultural spectrum here. people from all walks of life. and i have NEVER read the words "Killar" in any of the psy reviews. so therefor i take them more seriously :lol:

Psynews is probably better for open discussion.

Isratrance is much more informational about parties, releases, artists, etc.

Why somebody would even waste their to make a poll as to which is "better" is beyond me. Who gives a flying fuck? They both serve their different purposes well.

edit: This topic is definitely not KILLAR!!!! :P

ALELUIA!ALELUIA!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALELUIAAAA!!!!

finally someone posts this! VIVA psynews! Isratrance is full of false prophets and Satan´s disciples , so God bless Psynews where the true Trance spirit still lives!

214022[/snapback]

OK I am glad that someone has brought this topic up cause I had a real bitch the other day ... After reading all your comments about the other one I thought I would go check it out for myself . I start a post of : introducing myself

. and then I get a personal message saying thread had been locked . how rude of them and what gives them the right to wipe what you have just posted after all it is a forum, Weird weird place and I feel angry because in there they discriminase if you are not a producer or dj or dont know everysingle track ever made from astrix ect ect last time I looked I thought it was about the music not your status.

Ok glad I have got that of my chest GO PSYNEWS :o

This seems to be the first forum for me to become addicted to tho

Same here... blah.  One more thing to do on the net...  But so addictive.  And friendly too...  Even if most of you are on the other side of the ocean, or planet, at that...  This forum rocks.

217914[/snapback]

I AM SO ADDICTED TO AHHHHH WHY IS THAT OH.

your aal a bunch of fascist

peace love unity but NO FULL ON !!!! :angry:

hey then i'm one too

OK I am glad that someone has brought this topic up cause I had a real bitch the other day ... After reading all your comments about the other one I thought I would go check it out for myself . I start a post of : introducing myself

. and then I get a personal message saying thread had been locked . how rude of them and what gives them the right to wipe what you have just posted after all it is a forum,  Weird weird place and I feel angry because in there they discriminase if you are not a producer or dj or dont know everysingle track ever made from astrix ect ect last time I looked I thought it was about the music not your status.

Ok glad I have got that of my chest GO PSYNEWS :o

218270[/snapback]

I think because Isratrance is so huge and full of kids, if they didn't moderate it heavily, it'd be utter chaos.

don't judge by the first impression. both forums are good for what they are.

cheers

I think because Isratrance is so huge and full of kids, if they didn't moderate it heavily, it'd be utter chaos.

don't judge by the first impression. both forums are good for what they are.

cheers

218280[/snapback]

It got nothing to do with the kids. It's got all to do with that some of the mods (not all) are a bunch of nazis that suddently got some power over other people and act like they own the world.... Some of them really wanted to make it as a DJ or artist but failed so now they harrash people on isratrance....

Unfortinelty people keep coming back for more ;)

It got nothing to do with the kids.  It's got all to do with that some of the mods (not all) are a bunch of nazis that suddently got some power over other people and act like they own the world....    Some of them really wanted to make it as a DJ or artist but failed so now they harrash people on isratrance....

Unfortinelty people keep coming back for more ;)

218317[/snapback]

Well I tell you I def wont be going back for more seen all that I need to from there.

Psynews is probably better for open discussion.

Isratrance is much more informational about parties, releases, artists, etc.

Why somebody would even waste their to make a poll as to which is "better" is beyond me.  Who gives a flying fuck?  They both serve their different purposes well.

edit: This topic is definitely not KILLAR!!!!  :P

217988[/snapback]

Have to agree with you on this one.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

i remember the time when the old version was working.

There was frequently reviews posted from IsratranceTeam mod people (Shahar & Raver Girl mainly maybe also Dr Borris & Mike A i don't remember well).

At the opposite the Psynews team (Children & Mars) never posted on Isratrance at this time.

Today things are different nearly all people involved in tranceforum are also frequently in label business things:

Mars with Suntrip label for Psynews; For Isratrance Shahar co-jointly run 2 labels (Beats & Pieces, Aleph Zero) , Candy (formerly Raver Girl) is PR of Doof, Homsy (Head of Trancelucent + Boa distribution bizness) etc...

And what happen now, both camp is making promotion for his label on his own site & also on the other.

B)

Mars with Suntrip label for Psynews; For Isratrance Shahar co-jointly run 2 labels (Beats & Pieces, Aleph Zero) , Candy (formerly Raver Girl) is PR of Doof, Homsy (Head of Trancelucent + Boa distribution bizness) etc...

B)

221029[/snapback]

Beats & Pieces doesn't exist any more. Shahar is with Aleph Zero only.

AFAIK anyway.

I prefer coming to psynews because it's smaller & the people are quite funny.

But isratrance is much bigger & there are alot of artists over there.

And they have very big sections!

Like the art-section.

Lots of deco artists over there.

very nice topics sometimes.

I think istratrance for me is only the art-section. Never visited the other forums :lol:

And the bad thing about psynews, no art section :(

• 3 weeks later...

::Copy from Moni's thread::: just thought it would fit better here. I voted Psynews btw :)

I have been a member of 3 forums in my life. Very first was the Infected Mushroom Forum witch turned into a kindergarden place (especialy among KILLHAR isrealien kids that have no clue about psychedelic music. Then I jumped over to isratrance.com that I really enjoyed. After some months of beeing active and writing long hard good topics at different sections, i got fed up. Eleria/Pointy asked me to join the "dark" side (psynews) So i tried it out, after beeing a reader of the Goa Reviews for many years. At first I really didn't like this place, i felt it had no "structure" But as the time went and the people posted. I discoverd that psynews kicked isratrance's "commercial" but :) .... What was the question again..? ... Ah.. ok. Isratrance forum isn't bad at all. It's getting flodded by "kids" and non psychedleic people. To many Infected kind of folks there these days in my opinion. So i'v almost stopped posting there. Exept at some of the sections, like the Scandinavian section. :) What I like about psynews is that it's so "small" and we seem more like a small happy/angry family with the same passion... Psy!

+ I like to talk about drugs... I'v made many great threads about drugs at isratrance without it beeing removed.. :D .... . .. . . .. . .

I was a regular user here when you didnt have to register for it and when it was still on the french domain adress between 2000 and 2003 I think. Then it kinda died down and I moved to isratrance, because it was all new and exciting to me and i forgot about this one completely, but lately im kinda bored with the heavy moderation and 16 year olds posting their fav KILLAAAAASSS, so I checked back here and this seems to really have picked up again, there are discussions that seem a lot more inteligent, the people here are apparently not 16 and under, its not all neo full-on, so i`ll start hanging out here again.

PREPARE FOR THE GAY SATANIC HIPPIE!!!! (too bad they dont have those cool diablo emoticons like in Isratrance, they seem to be in order now)

I was a regular user here when you didnt have to register for it and when it was still on the french domain adress between 2000 and 2003 I think. Then it kinda died down and I moved to isratrance, because it was all new and exciting to me and i forgot about this one completely, but lately im kinda  bored with the heavy moderation and 16 year olds posting their fav KILLAAAAASSS, so I checked back here and this seems to really have picked up again, there are discussions that seem a lot more inteligent, the people here are apparently not 16 and under, its not all neo full-on, so i`ll start hanging out here again.

PREPARE FOR THE GAY SATANIC HIPPIE!!!! (too bad they dont have those cool diablo emoticons like in Isratrance, they seem to be in order now)

227824[/snapback]

hehe welcome back GaySatanicHippie ( :huh: ),yes psynews is much more serious and intelligent,the discussions are really interesting and you can always make a KIILLLLLLLLAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH comment with everyone knowing that you are joking....isnt this a KIILLLLLLARRRRRRHHHHHHHBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMish feature?