-
Posts
2900 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by mars
-
2 minute extracts will be uploaded on our site within a few days. I promise this is closer to Birds Lingva Franca than you think. Release date is April 17th.
-
Can you please provide the readers with a little more background information on this project ? thank you
-
On behalf of travbrad01 whom I warmly thank here, the Psynews Best-of 2008 results are now available: http://www.psynews.org/media/bestof2008/ Thanks to all those who participated Long live Goatrance!
-
It's ridiculous to spend time posting a "k" too. And what does it bring to the discussion? A "k" I suppose. I was never in favor of warns. Back in november 2005, when the moderation team came in, I asked for a very strong moderation, but they wouldn't really get against all other members at once (and I understand), so they chose to install some milder moderation options, like warnings. Just look how it works in a classroom... There is no rule for temp-bans. I subscribe to some topics, either because I'm interested or because I know its going to be hot, and I monitor. I just don't want the forums to Off-Topic-ize and since the mod team virtually doesnt exist anymoroe, I have to take care of some moderation. But I have 2 jobs and I don't have the time to clean too much, so everytime I see something useless, I tend to take quick action to show some limits, instead of goiong into rethoretical discussionss about the benefits of a "k" in a thread. And there you reached my "garbage-posting-limit". I'm sorry if it looks totalitarian. At school, some teachers do exactly the same: Pupils talk in their backs, they cope with that till they choose one and punish him. Then order comes back. If I had caught buzzman with these 3 dots, he'd get 1 week too. I just removed this completely useless popst and wrote him a PM.
-
Oh we've started already: go to the shop, click onthe Merr0w release, and there it's available both in CD and FLAC. http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/item/SUNCD12/
-
Hello Anoebis had already disclosed the test version in the Merr0w thread, but not many noticed. We put it up silently yesterday night, and after a little fine-tuning, it's here, live, and kicking ==> http://www.suntriprecords.com <== It may look more or less the same as before, but there are a lot more funtionalities for all Suntrippers: - better artists pages http://www.suntriprecords.com/artists/ - much better releases pages with extracts payer, at last http://www.suntriprecords.com/releases/ - newsletter subscription - complete shop & customer space with digital sales (for instance you can buy FLAC's of Merr0w right now along with the CD) http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/ - faq / privacy / security facts http://www.suntriprecords.com/privacy/ - rss/atom feeds http://www.suntriprecords.com/rss and http://www.suntriprecords.com/atom - contact & promo submission pages http://www.suntriprecords.com/contact/ and http://www.suntriprecords.com/promo/ - and all the backend is more automated (that's a real relief for us) Oh this is only half of a revolution for users. For us, behind the scenes, there's a lot more to better promote, broadcast, sell, followup orders etc... You can expect more features to come up in the next weeks Enjoy
-
A demonstation in how shit hard trance is.
mars replied to Ov3rdos3's topic in Music Making and Production/Industry
This place is not for criticizing other styles. Moved to music making section. Penzoline, a 1-letter reply cost you a 1-week ban. -
Maybe be more explicit about what you want from the community?
-
I am sure I replied to him and allowed him in correctly. I think he even replied... let him contact me: mars at psynews.org
-
Hmmm...FullOn...souding commercial...it can be anything nowadays.
-
2009 - good year for artist performances to make money?
mars replied to psytones's topic in General Psytrance
Ok we could have made the previous thread to evolve, but that's no big deal. I think promoters will know also how to make choices. After all, it's much harder to make a balanced party budget with Halllucinogen than with a Suntrip artist. See what I mean? Else I don't think artists will agree on releasing their music for free. They want "reward" for the work. Even if they know they'll earn lots of bucks with parties. Which is very rare by the way. I only know VERY few artists that mananged to live out of playing in parties/festivals for more than 2 years in a row. -
I believe the crysis is going "clean up" the system if you see what I mean. There were really too many bogus releases int he past years. I also believe that there will still be people to buy cds, but lables have to diversify their offer (cds, mp3, wav). Most probably neither psytrance labels nor big majors know how it's going to end. We're all looking at each other waiting for anyone to move. We'll see.
-
We indeed see a >10% decrease in sales since this autumn...
-
What if you used the search button? Maybe you'd find the answer. And by the way this forum is not for asking these questions. There is this one: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showforum=93 and it also contains the answer to your question around pages 8-10.
-
Yeah but at the time, all OffTopicmen would have immediately migrated to it. And it was also quite full of OffTopic things itself. If people behave, maybe it will come back.
-
The PMs do get sent. If you want to store it anyway there is a checkbox for that at the bottom of the PM editor....I swear
-
Chemical Drive - Sun Semilla was a really good FullOn album in 2008 too.
-
Looks like OffTopic'ing to me...
-
Hello Some people here thought it would be interesting to be able to talk about movies. Here it is. There are excellent specialized forums about movies thoughout the Internet, but for our community, some movies may reveal additional things (example: "The Fountain"). In a general manner, we'll be able to express ourselves here about upcoming or released movies without havong to deal with the "elitist" thinking one can find in other specific movies forums. So please expres yourselves!!! Psytrance crossovers may be mentioned and commented of course (example: "Man on Fire"). You can of course talk about actors/actresses as well. It's also allowed to speak about Documentaries or Series, but please no Porn (ok ok unless they play psytrance tracks in them ahah) Offtopic'ing/fighting is not allowed as usual. Enjoy!
-
Top-Left is probably the old "The Mummy" http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0023245/
-
Electric Universe takes a stab at electro house
mars replied to Basilisk's topic in General Psytrance
I'm not a fan. It's still better than soulless fullon, but well, I'm a psytrance addict, so I'll let more open minded people talk -
which means....<off topic> My record was both Infinity HZ 2 and Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh for 50 euro each. But I remember I'd have got the Crop Circles CDS for more than 80 euros on ebay 4 years ago.......if there hadn't been an electricity failure at work on the last 5 minutes of the auction.
-
It's fixed. Thanks for your patience.
-
THAT really looks like a serious one. Bravo Cronomi !!
-
Can you please provide with links and explanations please ? Thx.
