So now with my Shpongle fanboyery faded away

Cinos

First album: still awesome.

Second album: ok.

Third album: shit.

No more anythings here. People do ambient better, they do folk better and they do psytrance better. :P

Who fucking cares what you think :D

There are a billion threads like this, use the search next time.

646215[/snapback]

Jealous about my realization? Shush newblet.

People do ambient better, they do folk better and they do psytrance better. :P

646212[/snapback]

Maybe, but that's not the point of Shpongle is it? What other band can you name that successfully fuses all of those styles together in a melting pot of pure psychedelia? Hm?

I admit, I'm more fond of other acts now than Shpongle, yes it's overrated but it is not shit, by any sense of the word. Want ambient? Go get ambient. Want folk? Go get folk. Want psytrance? Go get psytrance. Want all these three combined? Go get Shpongle.

But I'm not saying anything new here, this thread has come up countless times and all the arguments and counter arguments have been used... :rolleyes:

No more anythings here. People do ambient better, they do folk better and they do psytrance better. :P

646212[/snapback]

what would you have said if somebody would have told you this exact thing in the past ... I'm just thinking about that right now...

adapt this exact issue with past and now to everything you are thinking and saying now aswell - it should be a lesson to you!

646212[/snapback]

But they don't do all three combined better. Do you see? -_-

Thread closed.

There even are two threads about which Shpongle album you like best or about Shpongle in general some posts bellow this. No need to open up a new one for this blog like comment.