10 full goa tracks i have made...

afgin

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thank you, Elad, to share this lovely and wonderful promo with us!! :)

With your awesome tracks, I have the feeling I'm going back to the "golden" age of israeli psychedelic trance. Your music is subtle & emotional after all, that's why it rockssssss!

Hope you will find a label soon, man! You really deserve it! :)

Wow supercool music. Melodic, powerful, old-style goa. Also the sound quality is ok for homebrew music.

The only thing i don't understand is the pseudo-scene-like wrapping (with the strange nfo). I'd not do that.

My rating: Music: A+, Sound quality: B-

And i also have the same opinion about the goa-scene: The old days had a much more powerful vibe going compared to the fulloncrap around today. Luckily there are artists like you Afgin that keep the vibe alive.

Digi

That's beautiful music Afgin. I love all of your track !!!!

Good luck finding a label, you're going to need it <_<

People always says that music is a cycle, so be patient, one day goa trance will be popular again.(hopefully)

Track 6... 10000 Shapes is Amazing That is my favorite track from this album.

Everything else is beautiful too, I've listened to this quite alot already as well :)

You are sticking 100% to oldschool roots and sounds. Some people may disagree with that and ask for inovation (track 4 and 6 are very innovative IMO), but I like that you are trying to bring back the oldschool feelings. You've accomplished it well and still brought something new. I recommend you continue this but try to preserve the feeling and vibe through new and more modern sounds. Show us something that has not been heard before. Thats the direction goa needs to take.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wow, this is basically a free GOA album by Afgin! :clapping:

I am reviving this thread.

BOOM!

Yeah, I've been playing this one for quite some time now. Amazing stuff... I guess I can say I snatched everything with Afgin's name on it during this past year or so. I can't wait for that album on Kagdila Records!

What a FLOW!! What a GROOVE!! UAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o

I had wait long to get it, but I also knew that will be a grandious piece of Goa Trance.

A very good Album You produced, Afgin ;)

:posford: