Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

Thanks for checking in.
I used to use Paypal around like '99 -> 2005(ish)

I really stopped trusting them and closed my account a few years back.

I use a service called Privacy.Com (will send anyone an invite if they would like) for my online purchases. It creates dummy credit cards that are locked into businesses or are one-time uses. That way, if/when there is a breech and the card numbers are stolen, I am not at risk.

I have this setup with Bandcamp but Doof wouldn't use that. Had to be via Paypal and Paypal wouldn't accept that as a valid card number.

I ended up putting money on an account that isn't linked to my main finances in anyway and purchased via that. This led me to setting up an entirely new bank account simply for these types of purchases so that I can isolate purchases without risk of compromised accounts.

8 hours ago, technosomy said:

In case anyone sitting on fence about hallucinogen reissue, if any of you have first shpongle reissue???? Soundwise better than that, may just be best have ever heard

Sounds promising, I got the digital version as a gift haven't been able to listen to it yet. Would've loved to hear it on vinyl. 

I hope they kept the dynamics of the originals, while adding some clarity and perhaps enhancing the bass if needed on some tracks. My dream vision for a remaster would be if it could make stellar music like Hallucinogen's even more 3D. Since this music is so good for headphone adventures. :D

And if it would be possible to zoom in so more texture details than previously could be accessed. Like a microscope zoom.

"This first 4-disc volume includes the two Hallucinogen albums, while the second 5-disc set available later in 2023 will feature singles from Dragonfly, TIP, and Twisted labels, as well as releases from various compilations. Remixes of other producers’ tracks will not be included, nor are collaborative compositions or remixes by others. What we have here is pure, essential Hallucinogen. " from bandcamp

1 hour ago, Widar said:

"This first 4-disc volume includes the two Hallucinogen albums, while the second 5-disc set available later in 2023 will feature singles from Dragonfly, TIP, and Twisted labels, as well as releases from various compilations. Remixes of other producers’ tracks will not be included, nor are collaborative compositions or remixes by others. What we have here is pure, essential Hallucinogen. " from bandcamp

Yep. That's the one. Any new news on it? 

• 2 weeks later...

While we are talking about psy vinyl, how about A Blueprint for Survival on 3LP ;)? More news soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2023 at 1:54 PM, astralprojection said:

Yep. That's the one. Any new news on it? 

News dropped yesterday

"Twisted Vinylverse Expansion

Our deluxe 4-LP edition of the Hallucinogen Albums was a massive hit, and that was just the first of two Hallucinogen sets.
Later this year we plan on releasing Hallucinogen Volume 2: The Singles Remastered. This 5-LP set will feature all of the released original solo Hallucinogen singles that were not on the albums - not remixes of other producers' works nor other producers' remixes of these classics, but 100% pure undiluted Hallucinogen. From the very first early mix of Solstice through to the final Hallucinogen production Strangled Cat (previously only online), this deluxe set will be overflowing with Hallucinogenic awesomeness. Supplemented by photos, flyers, and informative text with some juicy details about these longtime favourites, this set is sure to be yet another collector's edition to treasure.
Be sure to watching your inbox and our socials for the Pre Sales date so you can secure your copy!"

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Widar said:

News dropped yesterday

"Twisted Vinylverse Expansion... 

There were some other tasty morsels in that update too. Of note, Benji has a new album coming next month and has been playing shows. Let's hope his solo works and his Prometheus stuff see vinyl releases too!!! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

The master of Trance is back with a double digipack.

Vaporized - Human Odyssey

https://digitalreprints.bandcamp.com/album/human-odyssey

Out this December

image.png

Wow, Mark Petrick and Kristian Thinning with new work - oh happy day! There are no samples of the Xenomorph yet, but given how good the tracks that he contributed to recent compilations are, I have little doubt that the new ep is phenomenal. The sample tracks of this Vaporized album are just fantastic: old school heaven with Kristian's trademark slapping dynamic bass and acid. ~*~ 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...