Agitators and Provocateurs

SixZeroFou4

No matter where you go, there will always be the in crowd - forums no different.

I think these forums would be different as we are all superheroes in some form.. I mean we like goa/psy/prog. Knowing our common bond..

Do you feel when someone posts a gif or meme of eating popcorn in lieu of drama, that person is a cyber agitator?

I can see this as degrading in a way, definitely means or provocation, but also I see the humor.

What are your thoughts when you are trying to have an elevated discussion and the popcorn jokes come in? Cyber bullying? Agitation? Provocation? Fun?

• Like 1

what i think? is cut all da stupid shows and get on with it if they want drama heres one for them

track number 5

05. ManMadeMan - Drama 28:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaXUHGgt3yU

Its what you do when you are around friends. relax and dont overthink. I know this is the age of "over sensitivity" but really relax.

The only instance of bullying that I witnessed here (according to me) was in Nova Fractal thread.

I dont want to comment on oldschool goa. Its their personal problem.

Rest (Anjuna And others) had reasons & also it was just frustration all around. Nothing intentional or anything.

I may be wrong.

Good Night.

• Like 2

Its what you do when you are around friends. relax and dont overthink. I know this is the age of "over sensitivity" but really relax.

The only instance of bullying that I witnessed here (according to me) was in Nova Fractal thread.

I dont want to comment on oldschool goa. Its their personal problem.

Rest (Anjuna And others) had reasons & also it was just frustration all around. Nothing intentional or anything.

I may be wrong.

Good Night.

night bro ... theres a funcion called ignore in this board. immaking use of it dont worry. dramas pffff... manmademan lol

while we are at it, the only reason we dont have a Israel Palestine thread in the offtopic section is because they cant even discuss it. Rloop , You and others had no prob when matters regarding your country came up. Very insecure and also I shall quit Psynews and stuff , so why push them I thought. only EU, US, China threads as of now. Would be happy to discuss about my country too if anyone opens up a thread. I aint running, we have problems, we will work it out.

• Like 1

while we are at it, the only reason we dont have a Israel Palestine thread in the offtopic section is because they cant even discuss it. Rloop , You and others had no prob when matters regarding your country came up. Very insecure and also I shall quit Psynews and stuff , so why push them I thought. only EU, US, China threads as of now. Would be happy to discuss about my country too if anyone opens up a thread. I aint running, we have problems, we will work it out.

i dont care bro portugal has lots of shit probs and so does uk but i dont care about politics but israel?? look i read a lot about them things im not gonna spread around here i just dont care. seen videos of israel troops attacking palestine n vice versa very graphioc ppl screaming u dont wanna see that shit. then after that look ive been in israel is tight country party got fucked military came in . machine guns n shit.. would you not shit your pants? i know i was scared like fuck mate sorry but its the truth! are they that great?? fuck whatever egos theyt might have i got none. i aint steppin that country ever again. i lost money my family had to gimme money cuz i was fucking stuck in fucking turkey airport , no food no nothing!!!

and question yourself is that wat u want? i learnt my lesson game over

they call me ignorant ? sure fuck them mate!

its very very sad and more sad is terrorists attacking their own.

look at egypt plane disappeared n shit... fuking shits.. sad weird shit joke or no joke its all sad but im gonna face that and move on...

go dwell in conspiracies watever if u want i cant be arsed i want to ignore all that is waste of time my mind for that shit im musician i want peace n all that shit... lets move on least try n change things u know... i had enough of wars

i got music to make and end of story bro and i say this to everybody here in public

im ignoring all that foking bullshit as much as i can and if i get to know certain shits i will fokin change them

be cool , be vigilant watch your loved ones n shit mate thats all i can say fuck it

and also to add i dont wanna see stupid american politic trump shyte its all stupid i dont like it , politics , religions... all fucking joke to me

not interested i say Vati fokin ANUS

religion... i was tormented 18 years ! jehovahs shyte byble byble byble bla bla bla bla all two faced cunts enough too many things , as for me i want good things fuck all bad fuckin crap ... jesus christ god gimme patience sometimes ...

i know bible from cover to cover and it comes from israel linked to america. blood blood blood wars killing.. prophecies shyte had enough bibles .,.. i got 2 of them just in case i need to stamp some of them right in da fokkin face. dont take me wrong but seriously i really dont wanna go read bible shit they made me suffer , samson and dalilah baals fokin davids goliaths all fucking mambo jambo man made stories inspired by god?? do i even need to go to church to say or show i love god?? God is in my Heart fuck you all but sometimes its other shit mate im bipolar its fucked up ! did they help?? no. fucking coming to me saying im listening to fucking DEMONIC MUSIC??? seriously??? it hurts mate it really does.. i fucked them all up. i just feel like go back one day and hijack all their shit and steal all their fuckin amps n shit... but sure man im fucking crazy... they did many things to me in childhood , religion... ABUSES U DA FUCK! I feel they fuckin raped my soul brothers... no christmas no carnival , no playing with your friends with toyguns no swearing n fuck all mate! fucking strick fucks obliging their children and force them to go to their so fucking called reunions... fuck them really i wanna forget. I had no fucking nothing!!! all fucking forbidden bullshit ... sorry its hard to adapt ITS NOT FUCKING NORMAL!! i never asked anything i never asked them to put this shit in my head mate... i HATE THEM but we move on.... peaceeeeee chillll man im so glad my sykiatrist is next month i really need him like :wub:

mate its all people trying to fuck others peoples heads mate

i like buddha guy but im not religions its only inspirational and peace i want i aint monkk or anything its just good shit / vibe whatever ya wanna call it

as for american macca donaldas fuckin political shyte : alll fuckin rubbish they aint fuckin me up cuz i will fuck em up first!

last one i heard now was trump calling clinton bitch shes a witch or someshit... i mean FUCKING SERIOUSLY???

im neutral i take no sides in religions polirtics n bullshit ... its mindbrainwash and they aint gettin in my house i promise u that

all to rise to power.. fucking fucking fucking ridiculous.... not interested at all im fucking major ignorant now and im gonna be happy as fuck with my friends making positive music for whoever is interested ... whoever is in that shit i dunno , but thats me i dont need to watch da fokin news its all negative somebody got shot or this or that... jesus... fuck all that i had enough

im gonna watch over my own and fuck all rest mate...

and if they dont like it i can show u where the door is

tough shit

over and out friends... thats just me thanks for reading and listening at least . thanks ... really.

PLUS! israelis killed the lord jesus christ da messias n shit.. stories... all fucking MENTAL... sacedortes n shit... think about it... mate ... bible... religion... id rather go PSALMS and fuck them all up AND HIS NAME IS JEHOVAH!

PSALMS 83:18

NOW DIG ANY BYBLE U WANT .. some have that some have DA FOKIN LORD ELOHIM WHATEVER .. mateee ITS JEHOVAH YHWH YAWHWE WHATEVER CALL HIM ALLAH CALL WHATEVER MATE ITS ALL SAME SHIIITTTT

religion twists things ... they wanna do things their own way... let them.. but me? i got my own. bye.

Nobody is gonna trick me and NO ONE IS GONNA BRAIN WASH ME AGAIN!!

And btw ISrael flag is the Star of David ... fuck it couldnt care less

yabadadadadasdyayayaydadasdsasd a yeyeyeye whateveR!!!

They dont like name JEhovah because they like to trick people and guess what i love to piss em all off ... i hope they really get pissed off with this shit JAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REveleations GOODBYE!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah

ehovah (/ˈhvə/ jə-hoh-və) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible.

The consensus among scholars is that the historical vocalization of the Tetragrammaton at the time of the redaction of the Torah (6th century BCE) is most likely Yahweh. The historical vocalization was lost because in Second Temple Judaism, during the 3rd to 2nd centuries BCE, the pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton came to be avoided, being substituted with Adonai("my Lord"). The Hebrew vowel points of Adonai were added to the Tetragrammaton by the Masoretes, and the resulting form was transliterated around the 12th century as Yehowah.[1]The derived forms Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century.

"Jehovah" was popularized in the English-speaking world by William Tyndale and other pioneer English Protestant translations such as the Geneva Bible and the King James Version.[2] It is still used in some translations, such as the New World Translation and Young's Literal Translation, but it is does not appear in most mainstream English translations, as the terms "Lord" or "LORD": used instead, generally indicating that the corresponding Hebrew is Yahweh or YHWH.[3][4]:5

go read about it

Authorized_King_James_Version.pngwindows 7 screen shot

I know this is the age of "over sensitivity" but really relax.

fuck that bro... im emotional too dont take me wrong , i tend to relax and sometimes im hyper ... but sure man... be yourself bro be happy

Honestly I think it's a massive waste of time discussing politics on the internet. All you get every time are strong opinions and anger, nothing really educational or any facts that move forward the debate. I'm here to discuss goa and a couple of other related stuff, couldn't care less about political discussions on forums.

• Like 1

Honestly I think it's a massive waste of time discussing politics on the internet. All you get every time are strong opinions and anger, nothing really educational or any facts that move forward the debate. I'm here to discuss goa and a couple of other related stuff, couldn't care less about political discussions on forums.

damn straight bro thats it! one love mate

There was a guy around here who tried to explain me that all Russians are by definition inferior to other people and I was kinda upset, maybe I shouldn't, one can't react to all stupidity one may meet in the internet.

In any case, I come here to discuss psytrance, not politics ^_^

Yeah, internet is full of sad kids trying to get rise out of anyone they can... Psynews has less of it and more optimism. Best strategy is to ignore...

• Like 3

OT but RLoop I have to ask this, do you guys even know what being fat means.? :D Man! I have never seen a fat Russian (apart from that James bond movie). Ridiculously fit, so are the Brazilians.

(yes this post comes after your pic :D )

• Like 1

Who here goes back so deep on psynews there was an epic troll named Penial, but he had another name before that. What if it was the same troll who was torturing psynews is behind a masterminded plan to truly drop fire goa and than this person would disappear to troll you a little harder.

Evil genius

To me, it's all just for laughs, like when you are joking around with your mates, calling each other names and so on.

I personally can't quite understand how and why some people must make a situation personal. For instance, the popcorn eating meme, it's just a joke, for heaven's sake! Elevated discussion can continue with no problems.

Coming back to the making things personal issue: the thing that puts me off the most is the absolute Neeeeed for some kind of retaliation, as if it's some kind of competition.

Now, quote me with popcorn memes :) Let the fun continue

To me, it's all just for laughs, like when you are joking around with your mates, calling each other names and so on.

I personally can't quite understand how and why some people must make a situation personal. For instance, the popcorn eating meme, it's just a joke, for heaven's sake! Elevated discussion can continue with no problems.

Coming back to the making things personal issue: the thing that puts me off the most is the absolute Neeeeed for some kind of retaliation, as if it's some kind of competition.

Now, quote me with popcorn memes :) Let the fun continue

Very well said. As it should be. However that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone

• 3 weeks later...