High Five

Anu Katariina

^ha ha ha..

Artists featuring in "Imbaboon Madness" set? :D

What i done to you to insult me like this?

You really want my good friend Radi to rub you over leggings? :o:lol:

Back on topic... for me atm best are:

Celestial Intelligence

Ephedra

Goasia

Dimension 5

Shakta

• Like 1

1. E-Mantra

1. Sasa Precanica of Lunar Dawn no doubt. But he is not a single artist so my list went like it went.

Edit: And this is why: The Gate (Arronax and Sasa did The Gate (that's why Arronax took number one place), Kristijan of Lunar Dawn gave his two cents), the "Rammstein touch" of Rebirth of Jarilo (my absolutely number one track of Kolovrat), Seven Reasons (the best house track EVER and Sasa did it)..you name it

As for The Gate I'd like to know the "Gate proportions" because it is the best goa trance track ever in the world. So that would be my order of geniuses, haha :lol: But it is not getting there..well I work on it for 5 years so maybe then. Sounds wicked, haha :P

It was mostly in jest. Now if I play by the rules it'll go like this (in no particular order)

. E-Mantra

. Green Nuns of the Revolution

. Prana

. KURO

. Solar Quest

Prana is my fav, too, just not top 5 :-)

1. Nhjo Hyennro
  2. Nhjo Hyennro
  3. Nhjo Hyennro
  4. Nhjo Hyennro
  5. Nhjo Hyennro

Nhjo made my day, def :D

As for The Gate I'd like to know the "Gate proportions" because it is the best goa trance track ever in the world. So that would be my order of geniuses, haha :lol: But it is not getting there..well I work on it for 5 years so maybe then. Sounds wicked, haha :P

And I did. I got to know this masterpiece's percentage proportions..who did and what..not telling..

• 2 weeks later...