SUNCDEP1 - Night Hex (E-Mantra)! :)

Ok, another big update!

Suntrip Records just signed a contract with E-Mantra, for a new release! This time we will release a mini-album of his Night Hex alter ego! :) A little darker, more atmospheric and slower as we are used to.

It will be a 5-track CD-single like the good old Kox Box singles, or the Etnica - Vimana CD-ep :) Back to the old school! Soon more info and samples :D

• Like 5

Looking forward to this as incidentally I just completed my emantra collection on cd!

Will it be in a slim CD single case?

Slim case, yes :) Like old Hallucinogen, Koxbox & Etnica cd singles :)

And yes, we are planning more :) We have number 2 planned as well... A koxbox like release :)

• 1 month later...
Guest antic

Slim case, yes :) Like old Hallucinogen, Koxbox & Etnica cd singles :)

Oh, that is awesome! :wub:

I was a little disappointed DAT Rec. released Crop Circles in plain paper sleeves...

Oh, that is awesome! :wub:

I was a little disappointed DAT Rec. released Crop Circles in plain paper sleeves...

Haha, yeah the paper ones can be a problem to find as well... I have "lost" one of my DAT EPs in my collection, another one just popped out when I took some CDs from my shelf the other day, meaning I have to do the same to all my CDs before the other one pops out, wont happen anytime soon :P

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, yeah the paper ones can be a problem to find as well... I have "lost" one of my DAT EPs in my collection, another one just popped out when I took some CDs from my shelf the other day, meaning I have to do the same to all my CDs before the other one pops out, wont happen anytime soon :P

I put them in clear plstic sleeves made for cds to prevent abrasion to sleeve. Not all plastic sleeves fit as some are tighter and only some are able to hold a cardsleeve. The difference is millimetrical of course.

Cardsleeves look cool, they seem like a

mini vinyl, saves space and i think cheaper. Disa dvantagdes: hard to locate in a pile of cds

, may crack in transit unless wrapped in bubble.

Good idea! I have to ask my collector friends if they have any spare ones when I meet up with them today :)

Clear plastic sleeves are a must. I got a pack of them as soon as my first Ultimae CD arrived :)

They help especially if you are living in a dusty place.