Great girl in apprenticeship

radi6404

You could be talking it kissing or rooting her right now instead of sitting in here ffs.

The problem is that if I start a direct approach and fail, I´d be risking having difficulties with her in class, because we are in something inbetween school and apprenticeship and we see each other every day for many hours. If I would blame myself saying her that she is great and I want her, I would be ashamed to look in her eyes if she says no. That is the reason why I want to trigger her to say something about it. I can do something to make her react and say, hey, is it just me or do you want something from me. then I could answer something like "I don´t know, tell me if I want something from you". With uch an approach I would be on the save side I think and wont risk having a situation like the one described above.

Look work/school relationships rarely work but mine did. I took a risk in final year of school & 16 tears later happily married with 2 kids. Just work hard. Relationships are damn hard work,but the rewards can be amazing both physically & emotionally.

Anyway, if you start a relationship with trickery & lies from the start its doomed already. Women want honesty & opened, to know they can trust you & that you'll be there through the good & the crap.

My suggestion is just get through the apprenticeship without forcing or rushing her in to thinking about you. If you like Her as a friend start out by being a real friend to her, I did with my wife. Then it will either progress naturally from there or else you might just end up with a great debate friend.

At worst you potentially have the opportunity to have a good friend who may scare interest in your interest. Just relax & enjoy her company without thinking it has to go somewhere or be a relationship.

Good luck. You seem like a very intense person, like be, and it's hard to find ppl who accept you, but those that do are keepers :)

Thanks for your response. you are right I amm an intense person, and if I do something with the girl I want to touch her at least, without it would be bad. Anyway, do you have a good or a bad opinion about me? I think itense people who have a charakter are better than casual people who don´t know what do say and what to think and just follow what others say. I am someone who is reasoning and I think that is important. I can talk with many different sorts of people and have a good conversation with them and I think, people in general should know better what they do and wath they like as they do. Anyway, it would be good if I could have something with the girl, altough I don´t need it very strongly. I have the desire to touch that girl though.

Ok so first thing take down the foto. It's what stalkers do. Especially if you don't have her permission :)

Also saying touch her is weird. I know you probably mean you'd like it be intimate with her, so say intimate. It just sounds less errr stalker like as well :)

I think you are who you are, and my opinion shouldn't count. beong intense means though you sometimes need to let it go & be who your loved ones needs, not always about your needs.

You seem genuinely nice, just intense & awkward. You also take things too personally which I aldo used to do & it doesn't help. Let it wash over you, laugh at yourself more often & enjoy ppl here n' in life more for who they are not who you want them to be. You can't control everything but you can enjoy things more by letting go.

Good luck!

• Like 1

The perfect twist to this story would be for this girl to be the actual person behind the NHJO__HYENNRO account.

But he's from Korea...or Russia...well he does put etc in his locations too...maybe NHJO is the manifestation of Gaia? :D

• Like 3

I actually thought the same thing like Balance-Music when I saw the photo of her. I would take it off if I were you since there's the chance she might not be too happy finding pictures of her self in the internet (at least not if they were uploaded from another person who is not very close ot her to a public forum).

You are still not sure if you really want to be with the girl in a serious way or if you are just horny and want to do her. This is not a surprise considering you hardly know her. If you want to make your mind up about her there is no other way than spending more time with her. And I mean not during school. You allready know she likes manga/animée stuff. You also wrote you want to know more about that stuff. Why don't you just ask her something like: I'm very curious about manga (or animée, or both) but there is so much stuff out I don't have a clue where to start. Can you help me (recommend me something, show me something, what are your favourites, whatever). Like that you can get enganged in a conversation and maybe meet up with her so she can show/lend you something or watch something with her. Depending on how interested she seems to be about helping you you can decide if you would want to ask her for an official date or whatever. I would also not try in all cases to actually get something going when you meet up with her for the first time. See how it goes, make your mind up what you want besides just feeling horny, check out if she is into you and so on but don't push her too much (that does not mean it can't happen on the first try either of course, but take care).

The problem is that it is not that simple. The girl si not really behaving like a grown-up, but like something inbetween kind and gron-up. If I would talk with her the way you suggest it to me, I think she would not understand it properly. Her reasoning and interpreting of language like grown-ups is not fully developed I would say and she behaves a bit like a kid. It is clear however that for now she doesn´t pay too much attention to me, but treats me like any other person in my class, which in my opinion is ok. Yesterday for example when I stood up and walked across the room towards her, she said, why are you standing around and not working when it is working time, you don´t have a break right now. This shows her attitude towards work, which many people there share, while my attitude is a bit different. Do things well and fast, then have a break, than continue the job. That is what I can say about her right now, she doesn´t behave like a fully grown-up girl altough she is 19, I didn´t do it either, but my attitude towards work was the same even when I was 19.

Well, actually you just want to meet up to get to know her better so actually it doesn't matter what she thinks why or what you are doing that. If you are still interested in her after seeing her in private you can still clear that up and make a more obvious move. Besides that you are making a lot of assumptions about her and her character just because of some simple sentences she has spoken to you or because of the few details you know about her. This does not help at all imho. Either you can get yourself together and actually get to know her or then all you will do is making assumptions about her. Her and your attitude about work for example. Maybe she just wanted to start a conversation with you then? Why didn't you just tell her you are allready finished and that's why you are taking a break, or even asking her if you should help her since you are allready finished? I don't know what you did but instead of playing little mind games about what her attitude to work might be you should actually talk to her to find out how she really is. And to make her notice you more than the rest of the class. Besides that, she is 19. It's perfectly logical she is not behaving like a fully grown-up adult considering the brain develops until you are 21. If you can't deal with that you have to look for older girls.

Sometimes being with people casues more problems than benefits to a person. Today I did not get one step closer to that girl and we did not exchange one word, unfortunately. The only thing that happened was that some boy from another course told me that I am staring at her, that some people told him that and that if I continue, I would get real problems. Ofcoruse I am not afraid, but I am wondering where he gets the information, since he said that I am doing it in class, someone from class must be doing it. He said that it is not the girl. Next time he says such a thing, he will get in serious trouble, he is not with her and she is not his property. The girl however really is a bit strange, she doesnt´interact with people as much as the other people do and that makes the situation even more difficult for me to get in touch with her.

In general there are some people that are getting really on my nerves and if that continues, they will have serious trouble, because some people really have the attitude that someone who is new must be mocked. I am someone who is friendly to anyone and tries to communicate with anyone, I don´t even understand how people can have the attitude to just randomly start mocking someone who is new or different. We will see how it continues, the situation may improve, there are allready some people who I can talk with very well.

i really hope that this girl enters "goa trance" on google to find out what it is, ends up on this forum and kicks your balls for posting her photo and writing all this bullshit about her on a public forum.

> In general there are some people that are getting really on my nerves and if that continues, they will have serious trouble,

They will not. The whole point of mocking someone is to see his reaction - the more you get angry about, the more fun is it to mock you.

Kind of trying to put out a blaze with gasoline

Instead of writting personal things on public forum such as Psynews (about a girl that you ''care'' about), approach her, tell her what you think/feel. If you don't have balls to do that, you're a coward and you probably doesn't deserve her as a friend/colleague/something more. Posting her pictures here also is lame and immature.

• Like 1

The opinion of you two is not of much importance to me. I did not say anything bad about the girl and I would not say anything if someone on the internet uploads a picture of me on the internet, if it isn´t anything bad. I did not say anything about the girl.

She reminds me of my sister. I think if you draw some PSY art for her, she will fall in love quickly. You can draw PSY art, radi6404?

Once you can invite her to listen to Goa Trance, you get her to dance. There's the perfect opportunity to touch her. Good luck :-)

thanks for your advice. Anyway I was able to speak more to that girl, also speaking to another girl that has a nice character and is great to talk, too.

The opinion of you two is not of much importance to me. I did not say anything bad about the girl and I would not say anything if someone on the internet uploads a picture of me on the internet, if it isn´t anything bad. I did not say anything about the girl.

It's a good thing you don't give too much about other people's opinions but I would still try to keep in mind that people are individuals. This means just because you wouldn't care about her uploading a picture of you and discussing your looks does not mean she will feel the same about you doing it. And you are righ: you didn't say anything bad about her. I still think if she would read your speculations about her grade of maturity she might not be too happy about it. At least I wouldn't if I were her. Not because being a kid is bad but because you are making conclusions without really knowing her. I also feel like you wouldn't like reading something like that about you either.